Ochenta-Cuatro.

"Why the fuck does this shit not open?" Yoongi huffed pulling the doorknob harshly.

"Okay, okay, it's fine. You might break the key inside."

"Why isn't it working?" He repeated.

Jimin smiled. Yoongi was cute when he was pouty and annoyed. He wrinkled his cute little button nose and—

"Jimin!"

"Huh? Yes?"

"What are you smiling at? I don't find us being locked out of the house amusing." He stated crossing his hands across his chest.

"Me either. It's just fun to watch your nose wrinkle up like that."

"I can't believe we're not getting inside our house."

"Technically, it's Jungkook's house."

"It's our right now. Duh. Didn't you hear? He let us borrow it."

Jimin sighed, "Well, I don't think we're getting in."

"He has to have another spare key. I know he does. Let me think. If I were Jungkook where would I hide a key? Hmm." He tapped his chin as he thought about it.

Suddenly, he looked down and smiled. Jimin followed him with his gaze to see another key tapped under the rug.

"Basic bitch." He snickered tearing the key out.

"Wow, how'd you know?"

"Jungkook is lazy so he wouldn't attempt to hide it somewhere difficult. He also has a terrible memory when it comes to shit like this."

"Impressive. If I were to hide a key where would I?"

"Up your ass."

Jimin gasped causing him to laugh. "Here, hold this useless key. This one better work or we're breaking in this bitch."

"We are not!"

Yoongi grinned turning the doorknob. "Yes! It opened!"

"What do I do with this?" Jimin wondered. He turned around and threw the key randomly in the living room.

"Now he's not going to find it!"

"Don't worry about it. Let's go talk."

"Why don't we talk here?"

"Because who talks here? Let's go to a room."

Jimin gulped feeling his nervousness build in within him. Being alone in a room with Yoongi did things to him he couldn't explain.

Well, he could explain it. Except it was simply too sinful. As soon as Yoongi walked into Jungkook's room he pushed Jimin back.

"Nope. Just remembered that Taehyung and Jungkook fucked here."

"But-but we slept here."

"I know. Let's just pretend that we don't know what happened." He pushed him into a random room.

"Who's room?"

"Ours."

Jimin bit the inside of his lips hearing Yoongi close the door behind. "Okay, so-uh-what-what did you want to talk about?"

"Are you sick? Do you feel okay?" He asked touching his forehead.

"I'm...okay? Why the question."

"Jin told me you were sick."

"I was, but now I'm fine. I got a small cold nothing to worry about."

"Okay, now that I know you're fine..." he smacked Jimin causing him to wince. "Ouch. What for?"