Cuarenta-Cinco.

"Okay." Jimin breathed.

"Okay." Yoongi reassured.

"Fuck, I don't think I can do this." He said shaking nervously.

"Come on. You can do it. Don't be a pussy."

"I'm not!"

"Then do it." Yoongi said sternly. They were currently waiting for their turn to dance. It was finally the day and although Jimin had been anticipating it he was now extremely nervous.

Jimin took a deep breath once again and nodded. "Okay. Okay. Okay."

"Jimin!" Yoongi said snapping him out of his world.

"We got this." He added making him feel a little better.

"You're right. We are going to do great and we will get a 10."

"A 10? Isn't that Jungkook's dance partner? I don't want a 10. I want a you."

Jimin rolled his eyes as he laughed. "Silly! I mean our score. There's two judges and they have to pick a number from 1 to 10. Then they add it up and give us the final score. If we get a five from each judge we will get a ten! Perfect score!"

"Jimin, listen boy, listen," he began.

"What?"

"Okay baby love, I know that we've been practicing a lot and everything but do you honestly think our choreography is good enough to get a ten?"

"Yoongi! You're supposed to believe in us."

Yoongi gave Jimin a look and he sighed. "You're right. We have to be realistic."

"So, whats our goal?"

"4.5" Jimin responded.

Yoongi grinned showing his cute smile, "That's an attainable number. Let's fucking get that 4.5."

•••

"You did really good Taehyung," Jungkook said. They were backstage and Taehyung had just finished dancing. He smiled, "Really? Thank you."

"You're good at football, soccer, math, science, history and dance? What aren't you good at?"

"Taking your heart."

Jungkook smiled, "You've had my heart since day one. I waited so long for you to acknowledge me and when you did I knew it was worth the wait."

"You're so cheesy and cute. Mostly cheesy." He joked.

Jungkook laughed until he noticed some spots of blood on Taehyung's sleeve. "You're hurt!"

"Oh no, it's just-ugh, my dance partner. You know he has a bloody nose."

"I can't believe you danced with him knowing how blood makes you feel."

"Anything for you."

Jungkook giggled covering his mouth. The small dimple on his cheek formed making Taehyung squirmy.

"I would hug you, but my sleeve is bloody at the moment. Just know that in my mind I'm hugging you so, so, tight."

"That works." He quietly said. They suddenly heard their dance teacher speak up on the microphone.

"Our last duo of the night are here! Park Jimin and Min Yoongi! Give them a round of applause!"

"Oh, let's see how Yoongi dances." Jungkook laughed as they walked to take a peak.

Jimin and Yoongi were on stage across from each other. Jimin's heart was beating out of his chest.

The spot light was on them and the audience looking directly at him wasn't making him feel any better. He looked at Yoongi because he felt like he was going to run offstage.