Cuarenta-Siete.

"I'm nervous." Jimin stated before he stepped out of the room.

"Hurry the fuck up, Jimin. We're going to be late." Yoongi groaned.

"I don't think I look good with this costume!"

"I picked it out for you. Of course you look good in it. Hurry! They're waiting for us."

Jimin stepped out with a blushed red face. Yoongi's breath was almost knocked out of him. With his blonde hair and dressed in all white he literally did look like an angel.

"You're a demon?"

"Because you're an angel." Yoongi replied. They had agreed to dress up related so they could stand out as a couple.

"How do I look?" He asked with a smile.

"Angelic." He responded.

Jimin grinned from ear to ear. "Can you guys hurry the hell up? We ain't got time for this love shit." Hoseok blurted as he walked in the room.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Let's go then."

"Angel and demon. Cute." Jin said with a smile.   They made their way to the car and Hoseok suddenly got beside, Jin.

"Is there a reason why you wanted me to dress up like a zombie?" Hoseok wondered.

"Uhh, no reason. Just wanted us to match." He responded nervously. He knew Namjoon would be there and he had told him he had a boyfriend.

How embarrassing to show up with no one.

"Are Yuta and Jaehyun meeting us there?" Yoongi asked as they got in Taehyung's car.

"Didn't he push you and then made you bleed?" Jimin bluntly asked.

"Ehh, I'm over it." Yoongi said with a shrug.

"Yeah. They are." Jungkook replied with a deep voice.

"Why are you talking like that?" Hoseok asked.

"Guys! Really? I'm Batman. I'm suppose to talk in a deep voice."

"And I'm the joker!" Taehyung responded excitedly.

"We're lame as hell." Yoongi murmured. 

•••

"What are you doing here?" A boy asked with a frown. He was standing in front of the house door blocking the way.

"We came to party. Duh." Taehyung responded.

"I can't allow Oak Creek boys in."

"We brought weed." Yoongi said causally.

They all looked at Yoongi who pulled out a plastic bag from his pocket. The boy took it as he looked around.

"Fine. If they ask I never let you in."

"Sure."

He moved aside and let them in. "Bring your own weed headass." Yoongi mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"We could've gotten arrested!" Jimin shrieked panicked.

"Do you actually think that was real weed?" Jungkook laughed.

"It wasn't?"

"It was catnip buds for cats. I bought it of eBay." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, how long until he figures that out?" Hoseok asked.

"Not long. He already looks stoned so maybe that will buy us time. So let's do this. We came here to fuck shit up and then leave." Yoongi replied.

Jin and Hoseok walked one way, while Taehyung and Jungkook walked the other. Jimin and Yoongi remained in the center of the crowd.

The people were starting to look although at this point they were all stoned and drunk to even care.

"So, where do we start?" Yoongi asked loudly. There was loud music playing making it hard to hear everything.

Jimin shrugged until he spotted Chanyeol in the other corner. He had a cup in his hand and was socializing with his other friends. Lisa happened to be one of them.

"I can't do this." He said turning around. Yoongi couldn't quite hear what he said but he quickly stopped him.

"Where are you going? We came to fuck shit up. Do you want me to call him out again on Instagram? Because I will do it."

"He's right there. I-I can't." He responded. Yoongi turned his head and scanned the people until he saw Chanyeol.

"Come here." He said as he took him to the kitchen. It was equally packed and the smell of smoke in the air was making Jimin a bit queasy.

"I'm sorry! I thought I could face him. I just can't! I can't look at him without panicking." He said close to tears.

"I understand, but we came here to show him what he's missing out on. You can't show him how you feel or he will take advantage of that. Remember?"

Jimin nodded his head with a small pout. It stung Yoongi to see him that way. He would much rather step on a LEGO barefooted than to ever see Jimin upset.

Yoongi walked away and came back with fruit punch and a bag of chips. He just wanted him to forget about Chanyeol for one split second.

"It doesn't have alcohol. I tried it."

"Okay. Thanks." He said as he took a seat in the stool. Yoongi sat next to him while he finished the chips and the drink.

It helped Jimin settle a little. A song started playing and Jimin began to hum along with it as he tapped his foot to the rhythm.

"Do you like the song?" Yoongi wondered.

Jimin took the last sip of his drink and he set the cup down on the table nodding. Yoongi smiled when he saw a red mustache on top of his lip from the drink.

He reached over to wipe it off making Jimin blush. "Do you know how to dance it?" He asked.

"No." Jimin replied with a small laugh.

"Cool. Me either. Want to dance?"

Jimin froze with wide eyes. "You-you want to dance with me?"

"Yeah. We've danced before why can't we again?"

Jimin smiled from ear to ear. "O-okay." He responded shyly.

He hopped off the stool and followed Yoongi to the living room where all the dancing was taking place.

It was crowed and smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, but they didn't care at that moment. Yoongi laughed at Jimin's dance moves.

They really didn't know what they were doing so they it was just random moves to the music. Jimin found it amusing as well that even he started laughing too.

Yoongi didn't know what it was, maybe the environment they were in, the mood, or the way Jimin looked tonight. All he knew was that wherever Jimin went he wanted to be with him.

The way his heart raced when he was around him was indescribable. So, the courage slowly built up inside of him to say the words he had been keeping in for far too long.

"Hey Jimin," he screamed through the loud music.

"Huh?" He responded back as he foolishly swung his arms in the air. Yoongi smiled so big spreading butterflies throughout his body.

"I think I like you."