Cuarenta-Uno.

"Yoongi!" Jimin squealed.

"Someone is excited to see you." Jungkook chuckled as he elbowed him playfully. Yoongi shrugged like it was no big deal when in reality his heart could explode.

"I'll meet you in the field." He told his friend.

"Better hurry. The coach will be out soon."

Yoongi nodded as he walked to a giggly Jimin. "What's up waterboy?"

"Guess what?"

"You're going to send me a nude?"

"Definitely not." He responded with a nudge.

"Lame." Yoongi joked as he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, guess what?"

"I don't know. Tell me what's causing all of this excitement? Haven't sent you my dick yet for you to be this upbeat."

Jimin's lips parted a pink tint spreading over his face. "Yoongi." He whispered screamed. He laughed at how shy Jimin got.

"I'm messing. Now I really, really, want to know why you're so happy."

"Guess who messaged me?" He asked with a big grin.

"Hmm, shit, uh, I'm terrible at guessing. Was it John Cena?"

"No silly! It was Chanyeol!"

Yoongi's face immediately dropped. "What?"

"Yes! He-he messaged me look!" Jimin said as he pulled out his phone. His hand was shaky from excitement and all Yoongi could do was look at him.

His face had lit up and there was pure joy spilling from his eyes. Yoongi swallowed hard feeling a knot on his throat.

"Should I reply? Or should I wait? What should I do? Yoongi it's working!"

"I..." Yoongi couldn't even finish his sentence. This whole thing had threw him off. He was not expecting this to occur and he certainly didn't think it would make him feel so blue.

"Get in the field!" The coach screamed from the distance. "I'll talk to you later." He finally said. He walked away without looking at him.

Jimin thought this was odd but he tried to shake it off. Jungkook was waiting for Yoongi when he felt a sudden pair of arms hugging him tightly from behind.

He looked down at his waist a little panicked until he heard someone whisper in his ear. "I told you I would hug you for a long time."

He relaxed his body although his heart was racing to speeds he couldn't count. Yoongi was now approaching Jungkook but he quickly made another turn when he saw what was happening.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered in his ear.

Jungkook kept looking ahead at the field. His cheeks were rosy pink from the blood rushing through his veins.

"For what?"

"For panicking after the first time we hung out. I didn't think we would...I have never been intimate with the same sex. I know we didn't actually...well you know."

"I know," Jungkook responded breathless. "It was my first time too. Ever." Jungkook's face was now on fire after admitting that out loud.

Taehyung smiled laying his head against Jungkook's shoulder. "You're so cute and innocent." He said.

They remained like that for a few seconds until they noticed everyone gathering in the field. He let go and finally met eyes with him. They smiled at each other.