Setenta-Cuatro.

"Jimin, are you crying?"

"What? No! No! It's sweat! Crap, the sweat is real. It's so hot in here!" He quickly said getting up from the stool.

Hoseok looked over at Jackson who shrugged. "Give me a second."

"Alright, sunshine. I'll be here."

Jimin quickly walked through the crowd as he wiped the tears streaming down his face. Damn. Why didn't they stop?

Why were his eyes open faucets?

He took a deep breath as he chugged the blue drink down. It burned. A lot. It was almost like he was swallowing acid down his throat.

Not that he had ever tasted acid, but he was completely sure it tasted just like it. He was too hurt and too heartbroken to drink it slow.

All he wanted to do was forget and he was convinced chugging this shitty drink down would make him pass out any second.

"What the hell, Jimin? Why'd you walk away like that? And what are you doing now?" Hoseok asked as he stared at him.

Jimin was frozen with both hands in the air and his eyes closed. "I'm waiting." He mumbled.

"What?" He asked leaning closer. It was impossible to hear with the loudness surrounding them.

"I'm waiting!" He repeated louder.

"For what?"

"To pass out! I want to pass out!"

"What the shit? And you're crying? Oh fuck, I think you're a sad drunk. Give me this." He said taking the glass from him before it was dropped and shattered.

"Why isn't it working? I must need another one."

"Oh, no, no, better get your ass over here." Hoseok scolded pulling him back. Jimin stumbled and almost lost his balance.

Jackson quickly came behind him and held him before he fell. "Wow! Jackson! Helloooo!" Jimin giggled.

"Bloody hell." Hoseok murmured embarrassed.

"Hoseok! He's so muscular! You're made of steel! Have you touched his shoulder? Are you sure these aren't shoulder pads?" He asked gripping his shoulder.

"I'm sure." Jackson responded with a laugh.

"I need you to order me another one of those drinks please. But like, make it double or triple. I don't know can you make it triple? If so please ask him to. In fact get all the alcohol bottles in there, tell him to mix it up. Oh! And add a cherry at the top, I don't wanna go to hard."

"I think you're drunk, Jimin. Are you trying to pass out?" Jackson asked.

"Yes! See Hoseok he's even super smart! He knows what I want!"

"Alright, we need to go now. Let's go find Yoongi and the rest."

"No!" Jimin protested his heart swelling again.

"We have to go." Hoseok said sternly.

"No!"

"We. Have. To. Go." He repeated louder.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head no. Hoseok pulled his ear as he whispered.

"We have to go. Do I need to repeat myself again? If you want to act like a kid I will treat you like one."

"Ow, ow, ow, ow. Okay, okay, okay, we have to go. Let's just go outside I don't want to look for the others. I feel sick."

Hoseok then smiled brightly ruffling his hair. "Alright then, come on." He took him by the arm just in case he lost his balance.