Cincuenta-Cuatro.

"This is going to so exciting!" Jungkook said.

"Sure." Yoongi mumbled.

"Don't be a party pooper." Taehyung added as he stood beside Jungkook. They had their bags at hand and were waiting for the bus to arrive.

Yoongi looked around the crowd waiting to see Jimin. He said he'd come, but then again that didn't mean he would.

And if he was honest, Yoongi didn't want to go on this class trip if Jimin wasn't coming. He'd much rather stay home and watch TV if that was the case.

"There's the bus!" Taehyung said. He waited for them to open up the bottom so they can put their stuff in.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I'm rooming in with, Tae." Jungkook whispered.

"No shit. You're acting like I don't know."

"I didn't know if that would bother you."

"No, no, you go get your dick."

"Yoongi!" Jungkook whispered.

"Or what? You're going to just cuddle those three nights?"

Jungkook remained quiet as Yoongi smirked. "That's what I thought."

"Jungkook, are you coming?" Taehyung asked.

"He will be tonight." Yoongi mumbled.

Jungkook elbowed him as he gave him a look. "Yeah." He responded as he walked to him.
Yoongi sighed once again when suddenly someone approached him.

"I'm ready." Jimin said holding his bags. He smiled at Yoongi who out of nature did the same.

"I thought you wouldn't come."

"And miss that museum tour tomorrow?"

"I still think it's lame that we're just going to a museum tour for two days. What kind of senior trip is that?"

"Do you not like them?" Jimin questioned.

"I've never been to one. They seem boring."

"They're not boring at all. It's so cool to look at old stuff especially if it's art! You're going to fall in love with the atmosphere and the beauty. I'm sure of that." He said happily.

"Yeah. The atmosphere and beauty." He responded admiring, Jimin.

He giggled causing a tsunami in Yoongi's stomach. "Are we rooming together?" He wondered.

Jimin stopped giggling as he felt his face turn pink. He had never slept with a boy before. Sure, he had slept with Hoseok, but that was different because they were basically brothers.

"S-sure."

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you too." Yoongi clarified. He did want to sleep with Jimin, but he also wanted to know he was comfortable with that.

"It's okay. I'm okay with it." He replied with his heart in his throat. He didn't know why it made him so nervous.

"I'll put your bags up." He volunteered as he took Jimin's two bags.

"So, I need a new roommate. Fuck, why can't Jackson come to our school?" Hoseok asked behind him.

Jimin turned around. "How long have you been there?"

"Like the whole time. Not that either of you noticed me. I saw the whole flirting thing going on."

"Flirting?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes. You know when he repeated environment and beauty he was referring to you."

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi who was talking to Taehyung and Jungkook. "You still think he likes me?"