Dieciséis.

"I can't do it." Jimin said to himself as he took a deep breath.

"Yes you can. Don't be a little bitch." Yoongi said behind him.

Jimin tuned around with a frown. "You always come uninvited, huh?"

"Of course. It's my favorite thing to do! I love being uninvited and hated. By the way, I see you've unlocked me from your Instagram. Better accept my request now."

"I regret unblocking you. Should've kept it that way."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "Fucking feisty. I fuck with that. Be mean to be."

"You're weird." Jimin said turning around quickly. He felt himself turn a little pink from his comment and he didn't understand why.

"Yeah, I'm used to hearing it. Are you going to get in the fucking bus or not?"

"I can't!"

"Yes you can."

"I can't go to that school. He's going to be there." Jimin said terrified. It had been a week since the breakup and he knew he would have a mental breakdown when he saw Chanyeol.

The mental breakdown was in process right about now.

"So you're just going to hide from him for the rest of your life?"

"Yes." Jimin responded.

"You know what you are?" Yoongi said mouthing "pussy".

"Stop insulting me! You're a-a-"

"A-a-a what? Stop stuttering I've been telling you my dick isn't in your mouth yet."

Jimin turned red as he tried to speak. His tongue couldn't roll off the words so he just stood there with his mouth open.

Yoongi reached over and slowly closed his mouth brushing his fingers under his chin. "Sometimes I want to punch your face but like in a soft way...with my dick."

Jimin gasped stepping back. "What? I'm trying to be sweet." Yoongi admitted. He really was trying to.

"That's sweet to you?" Jimin asked confused.

"Yeah," Yoongi responded in a snappy tone. "I said softly punch your face with my dick. That's sweet as hell."

"You need to learn to be sweet somewhere because that's not it."

"Well, shit," Yoongi huffed annoyed. "If I would've said that I want to choke you with my..."

"Ready?" Hoseok asked as he stepped out of the locker room. He looked at Yoongi weird. He had been trying to spend too much time with Jimin lately and that was odd.

"Yes." Jimin said as he walked by Yoongi.

"Sext you later waterboy—I mean text!" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin looked down flustered as he pulled Hoseok away. "He's not good, Jimin." Hoseok said as they walked towards the bus.

"No shit."

"I think he's trying to use you to win this bet thing. The boys in the locker room make bets to see who can sleep with the most people."

"I know. He told me he wants to use me for a bet." Jimin said calmly.

Hoseok's eyes widen, "Then why are you still talking to him?"

Jimin shrugged, "He's uhh...different. I like his sarcasm. Plus, I'm thinking about getting Chanyeol back. I can use him too."

"So you're sleeping with him? Because that's what he's trying to do! I don't know if I made myself clear."

"No! I won't sleep with him. I don't know I'll just pretend to."

"What? That makes no sense."

"Well life doesn't always make sense. I mean Chanyeol ended things with me without explaining why. I guess I'm not worth an explanation. That's okay." Jimin said his mood deflating.

Hoseok sighed as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's tiny frame. "Let's not talk about that worthless scums. Come on."

Meanwhile, Jungkook was patiently waiting for his best friend on the bus. He spotted Hoseok and Jimin walking together and then he started wondering of where Yoongi could be.

"Hey, is this seat taken?"

Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung standing in front of him. He blinked several times unable to respond.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows confused. "Y-yeah, I mean no! It's free." He responded quickly.

Taehyung smiled as he took a seat next to him. He ran his fingers through his hair as he leaned his head back on the seat.

His eyes were closed and Jungkook observed the way his chest moved when he breathed in and out.

Jungkook gulped as the butterflies in his stomach multiplied. "What?" Taehyung asked chuckling when he noticed Jungkook staring.

Jungkook simply shook his head no and turned to face the window again. Dammit Jungkook! Always making it obvious!

"Hey, we should hang out one day."

Jungkook turned to face him confused. "Me?"

Taehyung smiled, "Yeah, you."

His face turned pink as he nodded, "Oh, okay. Yes. Sure."

"Cool. Text me."

"I don't have your number." Jungkook said shyly.

"I don't have a paper or a pen. I'll just tell you."

"I don't know if I'l—"

"Come on your memory is great. You memorized the first ten numbers of pi in seventh grade."

Jungkook gulped hard. Taehyung remembered that? Oh bloody hell. They were soulmates. They had to be. There was no other way!

"160-0030. You know the area code right?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded. "Good." Taehyung grinned.

Yoongi walked in and saw his best friend sitting beside Taehyung. Jungkook spot him and Yoongi mouthed a "at it boy" as he walked by.

He took a seat next to Jin. Hoseok noticed this and felt a little angry. He didn't know why but he had a small soft spot for Jin.

He never admitted it to anyone.

Not even to Jimin and Jimin literally knew everything about Hoseok. He just wanted to keep it a secret.

Not because he didn't trust, Jimin. He simply didn't want the world to notice Jin because he wanted to be the only one to do it.

Except, that was impossible. Jin was so bright and so incredibly gorgeous to not be noticed and Hoseok knew that.

"I don't even know why you like him." Hoseok commented turning back around to face Jimin.

"I don't like him like that. He's actually a nice guy."

Hoseok scoffed, "Min Yoongi a nice guy?"

Jimin smiled remembering what happened two days ago under the bleachers. He didn't tell Hoseok about it either.

Because he wanted it to be a secret. He didn't want no one to see Yoongi they way he saw him which was a little selfish if he was honest.

"Yeah," he responded sincerely.

And he meant it.