Cincuenta.

Yoongi waited in the parking lot waiting for Jimin to arrive. He had a banana on hand ready for him.

To say that his weekend had been shit was an understatement. It had been one of the worst ones he had experienced.

Yoongi was the type of person to not let things get to him. He was strong when it came to that. Except, Jimin was his weakness.

"Yoongi!"

He immediately looked up with a smile. He had missed that voice. "What's good bighead?" He asked as he gave him the banana.

Jimin took of instantly peeling it. "So, let me tell you what happened," he said with a mouthful.

Yoongi found this adorable and kept smiling at the site. Was there anything that this boy did that didn't make him feel like his heart was going to explode?

"At the end it was no big deal. I found out I actually do like pears although they look weird and they're green. No offense to green, I like all
colors, it's just that this one time I threw up so hardcore and it was gre—"

Jimin gasped when he felt Yoongi's arms around him. "What's wrong?" He whispered because he knew he wasn't the type to show much affection. And this hug was different. It almost felt like a goodbye.

"I've been thinking about you." He bluntly stated.

"You have?"

"Yeah." He said.

Jimin smiled blushing as he wrapped his arms around him too. "Well, thank you."

"What?" He asked with a laugh. He pulled away and the younger boy smiled shyly. "Thank you for thinking of me."

"Hey Jimin, will I still give you bananas everyday?" Yoongi wondered. He thought about this throughout the weekend repeatedly. He wasn't much of a banana fan and his mom often questioned why he bought so many.

"Why wouldn't you? Do you not want to anymore?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"No. I do. It's just...Chanyeol gave them to you." Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin thought about it for a moment. He didn't want Yoongi to stop. He didn't know why but he didn't. It would hurt his feelings and he didn't understand why.

"I still want them." He finally replied. Yoongi nodded his head as they remained quiet for a few seconds.

"I listened to your favorite artist this weekend."

"You did? Really? Børns?" Jimin asked enthusiastically as he finished the fruit.

"Yes. The song Tension made me feel a type of way."

"Why?" Jimin wondered.

Yoongi shrugged, "I guess I thought the tension was mutual."

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Jimin began to feel the sweat building up under his arms. It almost felt like a tension.

"Chimchim-! Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt." Hoseok apologized.

"No, it's fine. I was just leaving." Yoongi said looking in his eyes. Jimin looked away unable to keep looking.

"So, how do you feel about it?" Hoseok questioned. He hadn't talked to Jimin about Yoongi because he thought Jimin would let him know.

After all, Yoongi was suppose to confess his feelings that night. "What?" Jimin asked confused.

"You know about Yoongi?" He questioned.

"Oh, you mean the," Jimin swung the banana peel in the air. "And Chanyeol?"