Cincuenta-Dos.

As soon as Yoongi heard knocking on the door he immediately ran to it. On the way there he ran into a table and smushed his pinkie toe.

After cursing and holding his foot for about 30 seconds he proceeded to limp there. When he got to the door and cracked it open he felt the breeze hit his bare chest. Then he also noticed he wasn't wearing paints only boxers. 

"Shit, hold on," he cursed as he tried to close it.

"Ouch! My foot!" Jimin mumbled pushing the door back.

"I'm naked." Yoongi said trying to keep it close.

"I don't care!" He responded pushing back.

"Well fuck fine!" He said as he finally let Jimin in.

He was dressed in a cute soft yellow button up shirt and black khakis. His hair was styled a little different and made him look a bit older.

Jimin was breathing heavily and he looked angry and sad but scared all at once. "You're not naked." He whispered.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"Where are your parents?"

"Sleeping but they might be awake now from all the noise."

"It's your fault for closing the door on my foot."

"Okay, okay, enough with the excuses. What's wrong?"

"Your room is this way, right?" Jimin impulsively asked as he started walking down the hall.

"Shit, okay then." Yoongi replied as he followed him behind.

When Yoongi entered the room he found Jimin pacing around. He closed the door behind and wondered why Jimin was in his bedroom at 11:45 p.m.

"Okay, let's get this over with." He finally said as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"What?" Yoongi shrieked. Jimin took off his shirt and was left shirtless. Yoongi was taken back by the action and his breath almost hitched.

Who would've known that Jimin had a perfect six pack? Yoongi knew his body was beautiful but seeing it face to face was a sight he couldn't describe.

When he saw Jimin unbuttoning his jeans that's when he rushed to stop it. "Jimin, what is seriously wrong with you?"

"Let's have sex! Isn't that what you wanted? You can win your bet without lying and maybe I'll stop thinking so much."

"Jimin, I don't—"

"Are we doing this or not?" He replied with a frown.

"No." Yoongi replied sternly.

Jimin remained motionless for a few seconds. Until his lip started quivering and the tears rushed down his face. He looked down at the floor as his shoulders moved up and down from his weeping.

Yoongi instantly became soft feeling himself crumple. "Oh, shit, oh no, fuck. Please, don't cry, Jimin!"

Jimin kept crying covering his face as he softly wept. Yoongi took a deep breath as he thought of something that will distract him.

"Jimin! I-I have a birthmark on my left ass cheek and it looks just like Antarctica. Look, I can show you. Just...please don't cry." The last few words came as a whisper.

It physically hurt to see and hear him cry. Yoongi thought he had experienced heartbreak last weekend when he saw Chanyeol and Jimin hug.

That was nothing compared to how devastated he was to see Jimin so sad. That was true heartbreak.

"Jimin, please," He chocked. He reached his trembling hand to touch Jimin's hair. "I'll do anything. Whatever you want me to do. Just don't cry."

"You already rejected me. You didn't do what I wanted." Jimin replied uncovering his face. He looked angry, but mostly just sad.

"It's not that I don't want to. Trust me, I do. I want nothing more but to feel you. The thing is, you're not thinking right now. You're clearly upset over something and I don't want you to regret this later. Don't try to fix a mistake with another one."

Jimin pouted as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi. He buried his face on his bare chest sending shivers down Yoongi's spine.

He felt the wet tears fall from his eyes. All he could do was wrap his arms around him. He swallowed the knot that had formed in his throat.

"I'm sorry to bother you. I was going to go to Hoseok, but I remembered that he's on a date with Jackson. I couldn't ruin it for him. I'm sorry to ruin your night."

"Don't say that bighead. You could never ruin my night. Ever." He replied as he laid his head on top of his. He slowly swayed side to side trying to comfort the younger boy who was a puddle of tears.

"He told me he liked me, Yoongi," Jimin said.

"Oh. And—and that's a problem?" He asked quietly. It stung to talk about Chanyeol. He knew he had to because otherwise Jimin would be more upset to keep it all in.

"He said he liked me, but not enough." He cried.

"What?"

"I went to meet him like an idiot. And-and I told him how I felt. How I envisioned us and he said he liked me. But, he couldn't lie to me because he cared about me. He said he didn't want to commit to me."

"That makes no sense." Yoongi replied confused.

"Have you ever felt stupid? Like you don't know what you're doing with your life? I constantly feel that way. I always let my dumb fantasies get in the way. I need to stop." He cried.

"Jimin, you are not stupid. You might be a shithead but not stupid for sure! Plus, I love the way you are. I love your fantasies and your dreams. It's what makes you you."

Jimin laughed and cried at once. Yoongi always knew what to say. Except, this time he was beyond damaged to be fixed with four sentences.

"I wish we never learned how to dream. That would teach us to keep our feet on the ground. The fall would hurt less." He whispered.

"If we didn't have dreams where would we be? It hurts when they don't work out, but can you imagine not having that hope?"

"I'm just tired of it. All my dreams have ever brought me is misery. I'm beyond broken now."

"Do you remember that I told you, you were an angel?"

Jimin nodded his head as Yoongi started to run his fingers through his hair. "My theory is," Yoongi whispered.

"That you fell from a cloud. A cloud high, high, high, above. And it broke you, but that's okay. Because in the end we're all broken people aren't we? I will help you glue your pieces together while you help me glue mine. I don't mind broken at all."