Cincuenta-Siete.

Yoongi opened his eyes when he felt the sun on his eyes. It took him a few seconds to adjust to the brightness. He saw Jimin lying next to him fondly asleep.

His mouth was slightly parted as soft breaths escaped his pink plumped lips. Yoongi smiled from ear to ear as he slowly reached over to caress his cheek.

His hand was shaking, afraid he would wake him up. As soon as his fingers touched his cheek his heart warmed up.

What he would do to wake up next to this boy for the rest of his life.

Jimin was perfect.

Literally perfect.

And Yoongi was so in love with him. To the point where he couldn't contain it any longer. Jimin pouted as he moved around the mattress.

Yoongi immediately moved back to his spot afraid he would find it weird that he was so close.

But, Jimin didn't wake up. Instead, he moved to a different position with his hands above his head and one leg out of the blanket.

The movement caused his oversized shirt to rise exposing his abdomen. Yoongi couldn't help to look.

His pajama bottoms were also loosely tight around his waist. Yoongi could get a clear look of his boxers.

He gulped feeling the sweat form on his forehead and the blood rushing all over to his body.

Mostly, to his pants. He felt a hot flush fall over him and quickly got out of bed. He rushed to the bathroom closing the door behind, but not locking it.

He looked at himself in the mirror as he wiped the sweat. Snap out of it. He told himself, but the image of Jimin was sinfully painted in mind.

He closed his eyes feeling all flustered. Once, he reopened his eyes he looked down at the bulge in his pants.

Fuck, Jimin.

He groaned annoyed as he tried to walk it off. Except, the thoughts were only evolving to dirtier images. Making it extremely hard for his situation right now.

Not to mention, he needed to pee. And that was nearly impossible with a boner. He pulled his pants down as he tried to aim at the toilet.

Soon enough, he gave up. He looked at the closed door and then down at his problem. He shook his head trying to not think of the idea that had popped in his mind.

Plus, where would he even...? He suddenly saw that he was wearing socks and then shrugged. It was like the universe wanted him to do it. Jimin was asleep, he wouldn't hear now would he?

Meanwhile, Jimin was moving around the bed. He turned to the right and when his arm brushed across the cold mattress he opened his eyes.

Where was Yoongi?

He blinked several times as he stretched his body and wiggled his toes. He rubbed his eyes and then slowly sat up.

He panicked a little thinking that maybe Yoongi had left him. Then he tranquilized himself because Yoongi wouldn't do that.

The clock read 11 a.m. They were supposed to leave at 12:00. Had he really slept that long? Maybe Yoongi had gone downstairs to get breakfast.

He moved the blanket off him and stepped on the cool carpet. After a few seconds, he yawned again making his way to the bathroom.

Once he reached the doorknob he froze. His eyes widen when he heard soft moans. He remained still until he heard a groan.

It was Yoongi!