Treinta-Cinco.

Yoongi was waiting for Jimin by the parking lot. Not that he stalked Jimin or anything, but he knew the exact time he arrived.

He had a banana ready in hand to give to him. He would've gotten him a shitty burger too but those weren't sold at 7:34 a.m.

When he finally saw Hoseok's car approach he sighed. He looked down at his shoes for a second and in that second Jimin got out of the car.

Yoongi finally looked up and the breath was almost knocked out of his lungs. Actually, it was. It literally felt like he couldn't breathe.

Jimin met eyes with his and became flustered. "Are you talking to your boyfriend?" Hoseok asked a bit disgusted.

"Y-yeah. He's not my boyfriend though!" He whispered.

"Whatever. I'll see you in first." He said as he walked away.

"Hi." Jimin said once he approached him. "Listen, I got really inspired last night and I have a list of possible songs we can dance too. If you like them of course! I have Hostage by Billie Eilish, Talk by Khalid, Clouds by Borns, and—" Jimin stopped talking when he saw that Yoongi hadn't even moved.

His eyes were fixed on him making Jimin a bit squirmy. "Wh-what?" He asked.

"Your hair." He responded a bit breathless.

Jimin immediately touched it turning red in embarrassment. "I knew it was ugly! Hoseok lied!"

"No, it's not ugly, it's ... different."

Yoongi was compelled. Literally and utterly compelled. Jimin looked beyond angelic words couldn't describe. And he couldn't even hide the fact that his heart was beating for him.

"Hoseok helped me bleach it. I've never been blonde. I'm thinking of going back to a dark brown. I don't like to be too noticeable." He said quietly.

"Too late." Yoongi responded as he noticed almost everyone looking in Jimin's direction. His stomach clenched as he stood in front of him to block the view from others. He didn't know why but he couldn't stand people looking at him.

"It's so ugly isn't it? Don't lie to me!" He said as he impulsively grabbed Yoongi's shirt to pull him closer.

Yoongi gasped. Jimin was incredibly strong. Which was ironic considering of how slender and tiny his figure was.

It made Yoongi nervous in ways he had never felt before. There was a weird feeling at the pit of his stomach slowly traveling all over his body.

He had to snap himself back to reality. "Fuck," he said. Jimin let go biting his lip softly. "Sorry."

"Here's your banana. Meet me after practice I have something else to give you." Yoongi said shoving it to him. He would've liked to speak to him longer it was just the fact that Jimin with blonde hair was making him feel too much.

It was simply overwhelming to handle at the moment. He needed time to process this. "Bye bighead." He mumbled as he walked away a little panicked.

Jimin watched him and then looked down at his banana smiling. Sometimes, Jimin got that feeling in his stomach too.

Maybe he was starting to feel too much for him as well.

•••

"You're still doing the dance with, Ten?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Yes."

"Good to know." He said as he folded a piece of paper.

"Why?"