Sesenta-Seis.

Yoongi remained silent just looking at him. Jimin kept quiet himself with his face on fire. He felt embarrassed for saying it, but it was true.

He had never had so much want and need for someone before. Yoongi made him feel things he would've never imagined.

It wasn't just lust he had. He felt loved and wanted. Something he hadn't in a long time. Yoongi touched parts of his soul and mind he didn't know existed.

"Yoongi?" He whispered.

"Holy fuck!" Yoongi screamed.

"What? What is it?"

"Are you serious?"

"Y-yes. Why-why're you screaming?"

Yoongi laughed hysterically flustering Jimin more. "Stop laughing. If you don't want to that's okay. Just don't laugh at me." He whispered on the verge of tears.

"What the fuck? Seriously?"

"Yes!" Jimin answered a bit annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I just laugh when I'm nervous. I-are you sure? Can you repeat what you said?"

"I-well-I-I want us to you know..." he mumbled unable to repeat it.

"No. I don't know. Explain yourself please. I want to make sure I heard right." Yoongi responded as he pulled his ears.

"I just-I-want us-" Jimin raised his hands and clasped them together making movements.

"You want us to belly dance? What the fuck are you doing with your hands?"

"No! I-I want us to have sex!"

Yoongi held his breath. So he had heard right. "You want...us...h-here?" He stuttered. He never stuttered. He was always the confident one and he barely got nervous.

Jimin saying that phrase caused his nerves to heighten. "Well—"

"Jimin are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I'm sure."

"Holy fuck. Holy shit. This is happening. I didn't think it would happen anytime soon. Fuck. I didn't prepare for this."

"Haven't you had sex before?" Jimin wondered shyly.

"I have. I just have never made love to anyone."

Jimin smiled feeling all jittery inside. "But, we can't do it here. First of all, this is a small space. Second of all, we're in the parking lot. Third of all, we don't have the equipment here."

"Equipment? What kind of equipment?" Jimin asked panicked. He thought it'll just happen. Just like that. He was never told there would be equipment involved.

"Yeah, you know, condoms, lube?"

"Oh, oh, okay." He mumbled still confused.

"If I don't use lube it'll tear your asshole apart. Literally."

Jimin started to get scared. No one told him his asshole will tear apart.

"Condoms are just for safety. I don't want you to mistrust me since I've slept with someone before. I'm clean, I just don't want you to feel unsafe."

"You're very thoughtful." Jimin whispered. He knew then Yoongi was the perfect one to do this with.

"Thank you. You made me this way."

"I did?"

"Yeah, before I met you I just wanted to get drunk and fuck bitches. I still want to get drunk, but I only want to fuck you."