Ochenta-Nueve.

Yoongi took a deep breath and wiped his sweaty hands on the sides of his jeans. It was 9:46 p.m. and he knew what he was about to do was random as hell.

Did he care?

Not at all.

He got out of the car with a bouquet of flowers at hand and a piece of paper on the other. Then he grabbed his phone and dialed Jimin's number.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" He asked a little worried.

"Yes. Why wouldn't it?" Yoongi replied calmly.

"Well, because we're texting and all of the sudden you call."

"So, I cant call you assface?"

"So sweet! Of course you can." Jimin chuckled.

"Hey, I need you to come."

"Yoongi! I-uh-we haven't even gotten in the mood...how...how do you wanna me to...?"

"Outside." He added rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"Outside?"

"Can you hear? Do you need to go to the doctor and get your ears flushed?"

"Oh, stop it. I mean how do you expect me to react? I get a random call to tell me to come outside."

"It's because I'm out here."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Stop messing with me. I'm really comfy right now."

Yoongi leaned over and obnoxiously beeped. "That's me beeping. Come get me or your neighbors evil dog will tear me to pieces."

"Jimin! Who the hell is that?" His mom screamed in the background.

"Uh-that's-thats Min Yoongi mom. I'll-I'll go get him. Hey! Stop beeping! I heard you! The whole neighborhood heard you."

"Okay. Better come fast."

Jimin hung up and got out of bed sliding on slippers. He slowly made his way to the door anxious to open it up.

As soon as he did Yoongi started beeping again. "I'm here! It's me!" He screamed waving his hands from the doorstep. Yoongi laughed turning his volume loud.

He pressed play on his phone 'Past Lives' playing. Jimin's heart skipped a beat and his breath hitched.

Yoongi put the flowers and the note behind him as he walked up to Jimin. "That's BØRNS." He replied with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, that is."

"It's one of my favorites."

"I imagined. I listened to his whole album on repeat and tried to figure out your favorites. But, this song spoke to me. It's how I feel about you."

"Oh my," he giggled turning a pink shade. Yoongi then took the flowers and handed them to him.

Jimin received it with bright eyes his heart only beating faster. He had the biggest smile and he couldn't believe this was happening.

All his life he dreamed of this and it was finally happening. He dreamed of a boy that would love him and accept him with all his flaws.

Never did he think it would be the arrogant Min Yoongi. But, life has its twists. And he was convinced that it was destiny for sure.

"Jimin, I gave you a bracelet for your birthday a few months ago. The bracelet has a meaning. Remember I told you it was stupid?"

Jimin nodded his head shyly. He gulped feeling his heart in his throat. He was clenching the flowers tightly afraid his fingers might give up.