Setenta.

"I'm conflicted." Yoongi stated.

"Why's that?" Jimin asked as he rested against his bed frame.

"Bambi or The Fox and the Hound?" He asked holding the two movies up.

"Oh, so we're going to cry huh?" Jimin hummed as he thought about it.

"Yes. It's sad bitch hour."

"Well, they're both extremely sad. Let's just rock paper scissor this."

"Okay. Sounds good. If you win we watch Bambi and I get a blowjob and if I win we watch the other movie and I get a blowjob."

"Yoongi, you're so silly." Jimin laughed. Whenever he said comments like that it made him all hot and bothered.

He tried not to make it obvious, but when Yoongi sat beside him on the bed his heart was back on his throat.

"You like my new mattress? It's super comfy isn't it?" He whispered against his ear.

Jimin nodded his head as he bit the inside of his lip. "That's right. We've been here before. Silly me." He smirked.

A set of flashbacks came to his mind from a few nights ago. Being in Yoongi's room and having him that close didn't help the situation either.

"O-okay. Are we doing this or not?" He asked his hand shaky.

"Yeah. Let's do it."

Five sets of "rock-paper-scissors" later, Yoongi was the winner. Jimin pouted. He actually felt a little offended that he lost. How did he manage to beat him all five times?

"You suck."

"Your dick." Yoongi answered as he put in the movie.

"Don't say stuff like that." He mumbled his face on fire.

"What? It's true. Isn't it?" Yoongi asked as he laid next to him once again.

He nodded in response not being able to get a word out. "So? Why can't I say it out loud huh?"

"Because,"

Yoongi took the remote and paused the movie turning his full attention towards him. "Because what baby love?" He calmly asked.

"It...it's embarrassing! I can't say it."

"Embarrassing? Really? Half of the shit we do together is embarrassing. I mean, you've caught me making mayonnaise, I've beat you with a beef stick, and we've humped in public during a dance recital. It can't be as bad as that."

"Okay, that's true, that's true." Jimin agreed.

"So? What is it then? The Fox and the Hound is waiting for us chimchim."

"Alright, but, don't laugh at me okay?"

"Of course I'm going to laugh at you. I'll do it after you tell me if that makes you feel better." He grinned.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully smacking him. "Oh hush."

"I'm waiting."

"Whenever...whenever you say comments like that it makes me feel ummm a bit uhh weird."

"Like uncomfortable? If that's the case then I won't say stuff like that no more. I would never make you feel that way intentionally."

"No, no, I don't mean it like that. I mean you make me feel weird like weird." Jimin said pointing to his crotch.

"Oh," Yoongi answered as he looked to where Jimin was pointing. A smile spread across his lips and then he slowly looked up.

Jimin had seen this look before. His eye color seemed darker and the smile on his face was evident.

"Ever since we've had sex I can't stop thinking about it. I feel so...aroused the whole time when I'm around you. Is that normal?" He whispered ashamed.

Yoongi pulled his shirt and wrapped him up for a hug. "So precious. It's normal. I mean once you have sex it's a thing that's literally impossible to stop thinking about it. Especially if you have a connection with that person. I keep feeling this way too."

To reassure Jimin that it was okay he planted a kiss on his head and snuggled him closer. Jimin closed his eyes and breathed in the familiar scent Yoongi had.

"Okay. Thanks for not making me feel weird."

Yoongi chuckled, "Of course. That's what I'm here for." He mumbled as he gave him another kiss. "How are you such a good kisser?" Jimin wondered out loud.

"You aren't bad yourself."

"But, you're technically a professional at it. All those things you do with your tongue and stuff."

"You're a professional at being the cutest. All the things you do all the time and shit."

Jimin giggled throwing his head back on the pillows behind them. Yoongi remained in his spot praising his laugh and him overall.

Yoongi was convinced that the world was created for Jimin. He was the luckiest man in the whole universe.

"What?" Jimin asked looking up at him. Yoongi reached over to wipe a few sweat drops that had formed on his forehead.

"You're so beautiful. I know I sound like a broken record on repeat, but fuck, if you could feel what I feel for you, you'd understand."

"You're so kind to me. Why?" Jimin said his heart fluttering. He often felt like he truly didn't deserve him.

What did he do to ever get so lucky?

Whatever it was he was happy it happened.

"Because you're worth it."

Jimin smiled clutching his arm, "Yoongi, you say you're in love with me. What made you love me? Is it my looks?"

Yoongi pecked his nose laughing. "Oh no, it's not just your looks. I could fall in love with you with my eyes closed."

"Kiss me." Jimin said closing his eyes and puckering up his lips. Yoongi slowly leaned over to do so. Half of his body was on him and their legs were intertwined together.

Jimin felt a well known hot flash fall over his body. Their kiss started off innocent. In reality, everything they did was at first. Then it slowly turned into something deeper and passionate.

Yoongi took Jimin's hands and put them over his head gripping his wrists. This caused him to softly whimper.

Yoongi continued to kiss him and then started a trail of soft wet kisses down his neck. Jimin dug his fingernails on Yoongi's hands from the pleasure.

"I'm very conflicted now." He said in a low voice.

"W-why?" Jimin breathed heavily.

"Because I really want to hold you like this but also stick my hand down your pants. Fuck, you look so stunning." He replied lightly sucking on his collarbone.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut trying to control his body from writhing the way it was. It was inevitable not to move. It was almost as if his body was speaking for him.

"You-you can do both."

"I can?" He whispered lightly biting his lip.

"You have two hands."