Treinta.

"Waterboy," Yoongi called.

Jimin became startled and gasped. "Your conscious must be that dirty for you to be scared so easily."

"I'm nervous." He blurted.

"Why?"

"Because they're coming."

"Yeah and we are gonna beat them." Yoongi declared confident.

"I don't want to see, Chanyeol." Jimin said as he bent over and closed his eyes. He felt extremely nauseous.

"Although this is a beautiful sight I need you to get the fuck up."

"I need to puke. I feel sick."

"Jimin, get up or I'll kick your throat."

Jimin got up slowly. He had a white tint all over his face. "I'm scared. I don't think I'll ever be ready to face him."

"Remember barbecue chip girl?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded as he took deep breaths. He could feel his breathing getting uneven and his heart was beating at a pace he couldn't count.

"I was able to face her without a problem. If I can do it so can you."

"What-what if he doesn't even see me?"

"Impossible to miss your big ass head." Yoongi replied.

Jimin looked slightly offended as he frowned. Until, a small laugh escaped his mouth. "You're so mean."

"Kidding. Well, looking at your head you do have a huge one."

"Really?" Jimin asked panicked as he reached to touch it.

"No. I'm kidding, Park! You know this."

"Okay." He sighed as he thought about Chanyeol again.

"I will be right here for you." Yoongi told him.

"Okay." He responded once again.

•••

"Shit, shit," The coach said as he saw Jin hit the ground.

"Fuck." Jin groaned. "Hi Jin! Sorry!" When he heard that voice he immediately became livid.

The other team took the ball and Jin quickly got up trying to recover it. There was only two minutes left and he knew if they scored one more touch down they would loose.

"Get the ball!" The coach screamed from the sidelines. Jimin stood behind him as usual. His eyes were locked on Chanyeol the whole time although he didn't seem to notice him.

When he heard the coach curse and the Oak Hill boys gather around to cheer he realized they had lost.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed. "You okay?" Jungkook asked. He turned to look at him as he removed his helmet.

Taehyung had to hold his breath when Jungkook face was exposed. This boy made him feel things he couldn't even describe.

"No." He responded even though that now that Jungkook was speaking to him things didn't feel as bad.

Before Jungkook could even speak the coach screamed for them to gather around. They knew they were getting bitched at for sure.

"What is wrong with you all? Kim you let that guy tackle you!"

"I know I'm sorry!"

"Fuck, we have to see them in finals. Fuck." He screamed.

After he got done scolding them Jimin glanced at Yoongi who looked beyond pissed. "Yoongi." He called.