Treinta-Dos.

Yoongi sighed as he turned off his car. He looked at the cute house in front of him. The front yard had flowers all over.

Purple and yellow ones.

He chuckled as he got off. Of course Park Jimin had to live in this place. It's only reasonable for a cute person to live in a cute house, right?

Yoongi:
wassup little shit
im here

Cute little shit:
🙄
coming

Yoongi:
ooh ;)
want some mayonnaise ?

Cute little shit:
jaisosksms
you know i didn't mean it that way!

Yoongi:
shut up and and open the door
your neighbors dog is barking at me
and he looks vicious

Jimin opened the door and looked at Yoongi. He was dressed in all black including a black hat on.

Jimin gulped hard as his eyes met with his. Min Yoongi in all black was a fucking tsunami. Sure, every color looked great on him, but black? That was a whole different story.

"My dogs neighbor is a chihuahua." He finally said. Yoongi looked down at his phone and texted.

Yoongi:
chihuahuas are EVOLLLL

"I'm right here! No need to text."

He raised his eyebrows as he went to type again.

Yoongi:
raising your voice at me huh?
you need to respect me boy
im your hyung

"Gross! Don't make that word sexual!

Yoongi:
i wasn't making it sexual
you dirty ass

"I'm right here! And yes, I raised my voice. What are you going to do about it huh?"

Yoongi put his phone up and leaned on the door frame making Jimin step back. He felt intimidated once again.

"I'm going to teach you to respect me. I'm your hyung."

Jimin's eyes widen and Yoongi smirked. "That's what I thought."

"I-uh-let's go ahead and practice." He mumbled as he walked in.

Yoongi followed him behind looking around the house. The curtains were white with purple flowers on them. The carpet matched the purple flowers.

There was pictures of Jimin all over the living room. Yoongi approached a baby photo and he automatically felt himself melt at the sight.

A cute chubby Jimin dressed in a red romper was crying. "Don't look at those they're so embarrassing."

"They're cute." Yoongi corrected him.

Jimin blinked fast as he told himself to control his breathing. Every once in a while Yoongi made comments that made him tingly all over.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Your dick." He mumbled.

"What?" He whispered.

"I said I want tea."

"Oh." He responded confused. "Okay, I'll be right back."

Yoongi couldn't help but to keep looking around. He followed the pictures all across the room until he spotted a yellow room.

He glanced inside since the door was open. Immediately, he knew this had to be Jimin's room. Yellow really was his favorite color.

Then, he saw a few 'happy birthday' balloons. "Here you are." Jimin said as he approached him with a glass of tea.