Cuarenta-Tres.

"Run Jeon! Run!" The coach screamed. "So, we are winning, right?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Uh-we-we are, right?" Jimin asked confused.

"Fuck yes! Jungkook passed it perfectly! One more touchdown and we win, Park!"

"Oh wow! That's great!" He responded  enthusiastically.

He started biting his nails out of anxiousness. He didn't understand what was going on and he certainly didn't even know how they were scoring these "touchdowns".

All he knew was how to react to the way the coach was feeling and right now he looked angry, anxious, and on the verge of a mental breakdown all at once.

If Jimin was even honest, he hadn't even paid attention to Chanyeol as much as he usually did.

One, because he couldn't look in his direction without feeling his heart on his throat. And two, because he had actually been observing Yoongi play.

He never noticed how good he actually was. He also never noticed how incredibly attractive those football pants made his body look.

Jimin swallowed hard when he found himself staring at Yoongi who was bending down. He looked away as if the action was sinful.

The blood started rushing to his face and he felt himself redden. "Yes! Yes! The touchdown-! The damn touchdown!"

"We won?" Jimin wondered.

"We won, Park!" He responded as he gripped Jimin in for a hug. He squeezed him way too hard and when he let go Jimin rubbed his shoulder.

But, he quickly shook it off when he saw the team running to hug each other. The coach ran to them and Jimin followed behind.

He wasn't a runner. So he was way behind although the thought was the one that counted. He stood in the middle of the field as he watched the guys congratulate each other.

His eyes immediately landed on Yoongi who was on the other side in front of him. He removed his helmet with a big gummy smile.

Jimin melted a little.

Actually, Jimin melted a whole lot. He melted into a pool of feels and butterflies. Min Yoongi didn't always smile. So when he did Jimin was convinced that a fairy was born somewhere around the world.

They ran to each other like their bodies were calling out for one another. "We fucking won waterboy! Fuck!" Yoongi said pulling Jimin to him.

He impulsively kissed his cheek but then panicked after realizing what he had just done.
"It was for celebration." He awkwardly said.

"So, you give kisses to celebrate?" Jimin asked with a small laugh. He was flushed by the kiss and almost had a mini heart attack.

"Well, I usually fuck to celebrate but since you don't want to then a kiss it is."

Jimin laughed again and Yoongi punched his arm. Of course he didn't hit him hard because he would never intentionally hurt him.

"Fuck off ass face. I take my kiss back."

"You can't take it back." Jimin responded in between laughter.

"Fuck yes I can. Come here. Give it back." Yoongi cupped his face and rubbed Jimin's cheek against his lips. Jimin giggled because it tickled him.

"What the..." Hoseok said as he approached the giggly duo. Yoongi stepped away a bit embarrassed. He had forgotten they were in public and what they were doing probably looked weird as fuck.