Chapter 4

"Okay, I'm full" Chloe says holding her stomach. "Same, we should go to the pool and work off all this food" I say laughing. We walk back up to the hotel room and get our swimsuits. "Yours so cute!" I say. "Thanks, let me see your swimsuit!" "I can't seem to find it....." I say looking through my suit case. "let me see if Nash or hayes "accidentally" packed it in there suitcases." We walk to Nash's room and there stood Cam and Matt. "Did one of you pack my swimsuit in your suitcase!" "uhh, no" Nash said looking at Cameron in the corner of his eyes laughing. "yes, you did Nash, where is it?!" "okay, okay" He runs into the bathroom and gets the swimsuit. "so where are you guys exactly going?" Cam and Nash say at the same time. "The pool, duh." "okay yeah, but it can't be just you girls by yourself" Nash says being the protective brother he is. "yeah, what if something happens to you guys?" Cam shims in. "I'll go with you guys, it's not like we have anything better to do" Matt says clearly because Chloe's going, I don't think Chloe has feels for Matt, It think Matt has feels for Chloe. "That's fine" I say with a sigh, "we'll be out there in a few."

I get a phone call from hayes. "what do you want?" I ask. "your friend Zoe says she wants to see you, she couldn't reach you on your phone so she called me" "well tell her I'm in California, but she can come visit and tell her I' miss her too!" "okay, I will bye"

I slip my swim suit on and me and Chloe walk out to the pool. I see Cam and Nash already in the pool and Matt on his phone making a vine. "were here" I say making a dramatic entrance. "finally, how long does it possibly take you two to get into a swim suit" Nash says complaining. I glare at him and we get into the pool with Chloe. " Vicki come here!" Cam yells "why?" I say laughing (idek) "I'm drowning!" "Okay, wait!" I swim as fast as I can to Cam and try to pull him out of the water. Then all of a sudden I feel two hands around my ankles and then I'm dragged into the water. "Cameron!" I yell once I get to the surface of the water. "I didn't want to get my hair wet!" "Sorry!" Cam says laughing hysterically. Nash give him a high-five and they laugh along with Matt.