Chapter 23

Vicki's POV

Cameron and I walk hand in hand, back to the hotel. "So, do you want to do anything tomorrow? like go to the beach?" Cam asks me as we reach the my hotel room. "yeah" I say as Cameron kisses my cheek and goes to his room. As I close the door I see Nash and that girl again, she was laughing with Nash and she was holding hands with him. Nash looked happy, but I don't know if he trusted her.

"Hey Zoe" I say as I walk in the room.

"Hey" she says looking at her phone, "Were you with Cameron" she says with a smirk. "Yeah, he apologized, and I forgave him" I say taking my make up off in the bathroom, "So do you trust him?" she asks me I thought about it, it would take some time trusting Cameron, but it was doable. "So, me and Cam are going to the beach, want to join us?" I ask ignoring her question.

"Yeah, can Matt come along?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say I laying down and falling asleep.

*morning*

I wake up to the sound of someone talking, it was Zoe and Matt. "I'm so sorry Zoe" I hear Matt say, his voice was low, "Its okay, I guess I'll see you in 4 days then?" Zoe says, there was silence so I take it they were kissing. "I'll see you Friday then" Matt says and the door opens and I here Zoe's foot steps coming towards me. "So your awake?" she says looking over at me, "yeah what happened?" I ask sitting up, "Matt has to leave for a little bit, so I won't get to see him." she says, "well at least you have me" I say trying to cheer her up, Zoe was my best friend, I hate to see her sad and she feels the same we for me.

We are technically the same person.

"Cameron's here" I say walking to the door, I was ready for the beach, I know it would make Zoe happy if I asked her to come along.

"Hey Cam-" I say and realize that it was Nash. "Hey, Cameron told me about your plans." Nash said coming in the room. "Yeah so?" I say with attitude, I didn't really care about what Nash had to say anymore. "Well I thought I could come along, with my girlfriend" he says tucking his hands in his pockets. "Who is she?" I asked "Her name is Abbie" Nash says, he looked at the door like he was expecting something.

* knock knock*

I open the door and see someone I didn't want to see.I rolled my because it wasn't Cameron it was Hayes.

"Well it's nice to see you too"Hayes said acting like he was hurt. "I'm looking for Cameron" I say and look out into the hallway. "So is everyone just going to hangout in here then?" I ask annoyed, "Nah, we just came here because of the beach" Nash said. "If Cameron doesn't come in the next 10 minutes then we are going with out him." I say and look at my phone, it was 10:30 Cameron better come.

*10 minutes later*

" Alright, he not here" I say and pick up my swim bag and walk out with Hayes, Zoe, and Nash following me, "Did he get kidnapped or something?" Nash said laughing at his own joke, even though I love Nash sometimes I wonder, why is this kid my brother.

We walk to the beach and I see a tall boy with a girl. I knew who the boy was, and I regret coming here.