Chapter 10

Cam's POV

I lay down and try to fall asleep but all I could think about was Victoria. Her name kept on ringing in my head.

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes I turn my head and see Nash cuddling with a pillow. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt and walk out. I walk to the end of the hall way, and I start to hear laughing. It sounded like Vicki and Chloe. Where was Zoe? I walk to her door and knock.

"Come in" I hear her sweet voice.

"Oh, it's you" she says disappointed.

"Why do you say it like that?" I ask stepping forward.

"We need to talk, Chloe I'll be right back" she says laughing.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Well, I called your name twice and then you answer me, like you were annoyed, so I decided I wanted to hang out with my friends instead of you" she says in a whisper, almost as if she were about to cry.

"No, no I didn't know it was you, who was calling me. I was actually looking for you" I say trying to comfort her.

"Oh really?" she says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, now come here" I pull her arm and give her a hug and squeeze her into my chest. Then I pull my arms up underneath her jaw and lift her chin and kiss her. There were little fireworks flying around us, I could feel them. We separated, "do you forgive me?" I ask she hugs me and rests her chin on my shoulder. "of course baby" she says. I felt special, no girlfriend has ever made the first move to call me "baby" Victoria was defiantly my little baby, I was gonna take care of her and treat her like a good boyfriend would.

She kisses me on the cheek and says bye and goes back into her hotel room.

I turn around and see Nash.

Vicki's POV

I'm glad we cleared that up. I was a little iffy on calling him baby, but you only live once, and why not? we are dating.

"Okay, so back to Nash" I say to Chloe she waited patiently while Cameron apologized to me about what happened a few hours ago.

" I like him a lot, I get nervous every time I see him, he just so..... I can't explain it" Chloe said dramatically

"Oh god, he'll ask you out at the right time."

"You think so?" she asks

"I know so" I wink and shut off the light. "good night" I say to her.

"Good night" she whispers back.