Chapter 9

Vicki's POV

I wake up in my bed and get dressed, I'm not sure if what happened last night was a dream or not but it felt real. I wake up Chloe and Zoe and tell them to get dressed. "Come on, let's go do something to day!" I say a little too peppy.

"Well someone's In a good mood" I hear a grumpy Zoe say. "Well someone is in a grumpy mood, what time did you go to bed last night?"

"12:30 because Nash and Matt were making a YouTube video and wanted us to be in it"

"Oh, I see" I smirk

We get dressed and walk down stairs to the breakfast buffet, I saw Cameron.

He smiles at me and texts me. I see the notification and give him a "wow" face.

He wants to meet outside after breakfast. I lock my phone and nod at him. When us girls sit down Chloe speaks up.

"So, I'm not blind, you and Cameron obviously have a thing" Chloe says twisting her hair. "yeah" Zoe agreed.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone, not even Nash, he would flip out and kill Me" they both nod there head and wait for me to continue. "Cameron asked me out last night!"

"Shut up really?!" Chloe said surprised

"Yeah, he's such a sweetheart too" I said laughing. "I'm so happy for you!" Zoe says, "did you kiss at all?" she asks smirking.

"Um.... yeah we did" I said trying to hold in a nervous laugh.

"Oh my god, how was it?" Chloe asked leaning on the table.

"Let's just say he's really good at kissing" I say looking at cameron.

After breakfast I wait outside in the shade for Cameron.

"Hey sorry for keeping you waiting, I had to distract Nash" he says and kisses me on the cheek.

"It's fine, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I was hoping that maybe we could do something special"

"Like what?"

"Um, I don't know, you wanna just walk around?"

"Yeah I guess, it's not hot" he takes my hand and we walk side by side.

"Eventually Nash will find out, but what will we tell him?"

"We'll tell him that I took good care of you" he says and kisses me.

Zoe's POV

"Where is she?" I ask Chloe.

" I don't know probably with Cameron"

"She should be here with us, oh well, let's go shopping with out her"

* at the mall *

We go to Aeropostale and forever 21 and get some cute crop tops and some jeans. Since it's fall, almost winter we've been wearing a bunch of sweaters, the perks of cold weather.

We walk into Starbucks and get our drinks, as we are sitting at the table we see Nash and Matt.

"Hey guys!" Matt waves at us.

"Hey, wanna sit with us?"

"Yeah" they pull up two chairs and sit next to the windows. Me and Matt start our own convo and so does Chloe with Nash. By the end of the day we go our separate ways.

"That was fun" Matt says as we walk back to the hotel. "yeah it was"

"Hey, uh....um, meet me at the pool outside tonight at 7:30 okay?"