Chapter 22

Vicki's POV

I go outside with Hayes and Zoe, we go and we each have a job, to try and make Cam jealous. Hayes's would advertise me, which basically means, if he sees a boy I might like he talks to him and he starts to, to talk about me.

Zoe's job is to Find the boys and then bring them to Hayes, my job is to look cute.

I start to think about how Cameron and I were close and then he goes on and to find a girl.

After a few hours of no luck we walk back to the hotel and I see Cam and Nash swimming with that girl again, they are always together.

"Come on it's okay" Zoe says her hand on my shoulder, she pulls my arm back and we go to the Buffett. It starts to bring back new memories, the first time I made contact with Cameron.

I get up and leave and tell Zoe where I was going this time. I walk out to the grass area and lay down, the place Cameron asked me out.

I feel the breeze whip through my hair. Then I feel a presence, around me. I feel someone sit next to me, I turn my head. It was Cameron, "what are you doing here." I say. Looking back at the sky. "I came to apologize, for being a jerk, I should've been there for you" he says playing with the grass, he was still wet from the pool. "Who sent you over here?" I ask disregarding his apology, "I came here because I saw you and I haven't talked to you in a while" he says honestly.

I sniff, "Who is she? and why didn't you talk to me?" I ask.

"Because you Nash told me not be around you, and that girl your jealous about is Nash's girl friend, I'm not into her, she's not my type." he says, I sigh relieved. "So you don't like her then?" I ask smiling, still looking at the sky. "If I liked her would I do this?" he says, I look at him confused and then his face comes closer to mine and he kisses me, his soft lips, on mine, I've missed his kisses and his hugs, it was in the few seconds that we kissed that, we had our own endless time together, I shouldn't be worried about Nash, I can do what ever I want.

"So, now that that cleared up, Victoria, will you go out with me? again?" he asks. He looks into my eyes and he smiles and so do I, "Yes" I whisper and stroke my thumb on his cheek, I sit up and kiss his cheek. Then I take the snap back of his head and run with it, I missed him, I missed my Cameron.