Chapter 8

Cams POV

I was just about to tell Vicki, how felt about her. I wanted to tell her she was pretty and that I loved her personality and her laugh. I wanted to tell her I had feelings about her. But I was nervous, what if she didn't like me back, and what of Nash didn't approve.

Vicki's POV

"I'm getting kinda hungry, where should we go to eat?" Matt asked.

"I don't know, what places to they have around here?" Nash asked.

"We could always go to Cinnabon, even though it's not lunch, it's still really good" Zoe suggested, while us girls went on one of the roller coasters Zoe confessed that she had a crush on

Matt.

"Okay, sounds good" Matt said flirting

*At Cinnabon*

Chloe's POV

After we order what we want I decide to sit next to Matt, and play hard to get with Nash.

"Chloe, do wanna sit here?" I heard Nash's voice and opened my eyes wide.

"Uh, yeah" I said nervous. This was my time.

Vicki's POV

"Hey Cam, did you want to tell me something earlier on our way to one of the ride?"

"Oh yeah, remind me to tell you tonight when" he tilts his head towards my brother, Cam knows how protective my brother is, so whatever he's going to tell me has to be a big secret.

*evening*

Vicki's POV

when we arrive to the hotel after being at Disney land, us girls go to the hotel room and start to lay down and watch movies and take showers. Then I remember that Cameron wanted to talk to me, I quickly get into a new outfit and my red vans with white Polk a dots.

I walk to the lobby and try to see if he was down here. Then I see him in the corner of my eye.

"Hey, Cam"

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah, but for what?" I said enthusiastically

"It's a surprise, lets go"

We walk to a park with a pond next to it. It started to get dark so, we pulled up a blanket and watched the stars. We talked and had a lot in common, I was surprised. The more we talked the more I started to like him, Even more.

"So, Victoria I have something to ask you" nobody ever calls me Victoria unless they are my parents and are mad at me.

"What is it?" I ask looking at the stars.

He puts my hand in his, and holds it and rubs his thumb around my hand

"Well, I know this girl, her hair is like a goddess and her eyes are so pretty, I don't think I could have a staring contest with her, because I would get lost in her eyes."

"Wow, that was kinda cheesy" I laugh and he tickles me.

"So who is that girl, you should tell her not me" Cameron sits up, and looks at me.

"It's you, I like you I love your laugh and your smile and you bright blue eyes, and I can't imagine not seeing you" I look into his eyes, I could tell he meant what he said.

"Victoria Grier, I want you to be my girlfriend, I want you." At that moment I sat up and put my hand on his cheek and looked in his eyes. "Me too" I whispered. Then, I lean my head in and so does he and we kiss. It was a long passionate kiss, I could feel sparks like fireworks everywhere inside me, I didn't want it to end.

"Wait" I say catching my breath.

"What is it?" Cameron asks confused

"What about Nash? he won't like this, he'll get protective"

"It's okay, it'll be our little secret" Cameron gives me a kiss on the cheek and then we lay back down, and cuddle while watching the stars. I couldn't think of anything, except for how lucky and happy I was right now to have him. Thank you Cameron, Thank you.