Chapter 13

Vicki's POV

After being at the hospital for 2 days waiting for Nash to get out we head back to the hotel. I'm gonna go take a nap I tell them. "I'll come with you" Cam says and puts his arms around my waist. We get into the elevator. "you don't have to come with me" I say.

"I insist on going" he says to me. I kiss his cheek. I insert the key and open the door. I run and jump into the bed, with Cam coming from behind me. I lay down and clod my eyes and then I feel Cams presence next to me. Then I feel his soft lips against mine I move my lips against his. I sit up.

"Cam, I can't I came up to take a nap."

I say. I kiss his cheek and he lays down next to me with my head resting on his shoulder and his arm rapped around me.

Nash's POV

Chloe and I are a really good couple I think, we both know how to treat each other right and we both love each Other, even though it's only been a couple of days, we've been attached to each other, inseparable.

" Okay, me and Zoe are gonna hit the pool wanna come with?" she asks me twisting her hair. "uh, I'm actually getting kinda tired, I think I might join Vicki and Cam in there nap" I say yawning. "okay" she says and kisses my cheek.

I walk up stairs and get into Vicki's room and I see Cam and Vicki together, sleeping, Vicki in Cam's arms. "aw" I whisper, I lay down in the other bed in Vicki's hotel room and fall asleep.

Matt's POV

I go outside in the patio, and I see Zoe and Chloe hanging out together. I decide to go and join them since it would be nice to hit the jacuzzi.

I go into the elevator and I hit level 1.

I push it until the elevator door closes.

When they finally close the elevator doesn't move. I try to press open door but it wasn't working, I reach for my phone that I realize I left in the hotel room. crap. I'm stuck in an elevator. I sort of panic a little, I've never been stuck in an elevator, it basically being trapped in a box.I push the emergency help button and hear a faint alarm, that must mean that the alarm is calling for help. Thank god.

Vicki's POV

I wake up and see Nash sleeping in the other bed and see some drool in the side of his pillow. What a loser my brother is. I walk take my phone and see I got a text from Zoe saying that they would be in the pool and to join them when I wake up.

I got my bikini on and a cover up and went to the elevator, but then I saw a maintenance man working on it and decided to take the stairs ( that man was fixing Matt's elevator) I get to the pool and get greeted with a hug from Zoe, "come on let's go!" I take my cover up off and then I take my phone out and I was about to take a picture and then I feel my body being pushed to the side, and I hit the side of my arm on the concrete and I fall into the pool with my phone in my hands.

I turn and see Chloe laughing really hard. I see Zoe coming up to the pool and try to help me. I yell at Chloe, "why would you do that?! I had my phone in my hands and I hit my arm in on the concrete! you idiot, now I have to get a new one and this was new and expensive, I worked hard for my new phone!" I yell, I was mad and my arm was bleeding and my new phone was ruined. " your such a cry baby, it's just a phone and your arm will stop bleeding eventually and don't call me an idiot it's not my fault you fell" she says in a sassy tone and flips her hair.

"I'll call you what ever I want, and you did push me!" I yell back at her. Zoe ran got a towel for me to rap around my bleeding arm. "ill be right back in gonna go get the boys, and stop fighting it's all your fault Chloe" she says and runs. ( imagine all of this is slow motion) As I turn my head I see Chloe come running, trying to start a fight and I push her back from pushing Zoe into the door frame. She falls and kicks me in the knee. I fall and groan, I wince. "STOP IT CHLOE! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I yell she kicks me in the stomach, and then slips on water which give me enough time to get up and make my next move.

Matt'sPOV

The elevator maintenance guys finally get the elevator unstuck, I thank them and then I run to the lobby, as I turn my head I see Chloe kicking Vicki through the glass doors. I run as fast as I could and help pick Vicki up off the ground. Chloe barley misses kicking Vicki in the face, I hold onto Vicki and run her into the lobby and set her down on a sofa, I run back to Chloe and push her on the ground and hold her hands back, I finally see security coming over to me and I let go and of Chloe once the security guards come over and sit her down. I run over to Vicki and then I see Zoe comforting her she was bleeding at her arm, I ask Zoe if Nash and Cam know about what just happened.

"I ran upstairs because the elevator was still not working and I pounded on there door but they were still sleeping, so I ran back down stairs to come and resolve the problem but I came to late." Zoe was holding Vicki's arm and crying, she hugged her and told her everything was going to be okay. I sat down next to Vicki and gave her a hug, she's like a little sister to me, I couldn't believe what just happened I was in a daze.

Vicki's POV

I couldn't get up I didn't have enough strength, I tried to inch worm myself away from Chloe as fast as I could, but she was faster, I saw her foot come close to my face but she didn't hit me, instead my arms were being lifted. I tie my head and see Matt, he picked me up and he told me everything was going to be okay, he set me on the sofa in the lobby and he went back to the pool area and pushed Chloe on the ground and waited for security to come by. Zoe came running down embracing me with a hug. I hugged her back with what ever energy I had left. I felt nauseous and my arm felt out of place. I see Matt come up and hug me and Zoe. He takes a seat next to to and told me everything would be okay.

"Do you have the key, to the hotel room?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah, it's outside by the pool" I say tilting my head to the right.

He gets up and I watch him through the doors. I see Chloe with the some security guards and Police officers.

Then she points to window, in my direction, I see a police officer coming towards me. He comes up to me, and says " I'm Rodgers, is it okay if I ask you some questions?"

"Yeah" I say weakly.