Chapter 15

Cam's POV

For the next few days, I stay with Vicki and make sure she's okay, I don't want to leave her sight, or at least I try not to.

Nash has been keeping me away from Vicki, it's like he doesn't want me around her. But he can't do that, we are dating and he said he was okay about it right?

"Hey Nash, I'm gonna go give this to Vicki, I'll be right back." I say walking past him.

"No, I ll give it to her" he says with his hand out.

"We'll both give it to her, I have to tell her something." I say holding the bag tightly.

"Fine." he says irritated.

I insert the key into the door and wait for the red light to turn green.

"Hi babe, I brought something for you" I whisper in her ear.

She yawns and stretches, and opens her eyes and kisses my cheek.

"What did you bring me?" she asks

"A surprise" I say.

I look to my right to show Vicki to wait until Nash left or at least went to the bathroom.

She gave me the okay sign (👌) and then we went onto another subject.

"Can you make this fast? I have places to go." Nash says rolling his eyes.

"Do you think I can just talk to her for 10 minutes alone?" I say, raising my voice to Nash. He scoffs and goes to the bathroom.

"I've been wanting to tell you something" Vicki and I say simultaneously.

"You go first" I say being the gental man I am.

"Okay" she breaths out.

"Nash doesn't trust anyone anymore. Including you and me. Together." She spits out. I knew it.

"So what are we gonna do now? break up?" I ask, I felt my eye gets watery.

she looked down. "No, we don't have to. We can do it behind his back." he mumbles.

Nash comes back in room, before I have enough time to say anything.

"Let's go, I have to tell you something" He says tugging in my arm. I kiss Vicki in the cheek "I'll text you" she whispers. I smile, she blushes.

What do you need to talk about. I ask Nash.

"you can't take the wrong way okay?" he says raising his eyebrows, expecting me to say "okay"

"Okay" I say impatiently, I think I knew what's this was about.

"Let's take a seat." he says.

"Okay, so tell me what this is about." I say looking at the floor.

"Ever since Chloe beat up Vicki I haven't been able to trust anyone, she is my little sister, at home it would be normal, but it isn't, there is no one to protect her, I was told to watch her, and I can't let what happened, happen again." he says to me. Now I understand.

"So Vicki and I can't date anymore? you don't trust me? 'cause that's what my understanding is right now." I say standing up.

"I trust you, but what if something happens? when you guys go out and-"

"So you don't want us dating anymore?"

"I'm sorry, Vicki's going be upset, by the way. I'm going to be with Vicki most of the time so I would know if something is up." He gets up and leaves my in my daze. I stay there bitting my nails and started to think about what to say to her.