Chapter 7

Vicki's POV

We all wake each other up in the morning and start to get ready, I take a shower while Zoe and Chloe decide in what to wear, then it's there turn. While Chloe was in the shower I put some mascara on and my crop top with my skater skirt. "Cute" Zoe comments. When Chloe comes out of the shower she curls my hair and then she picks out her outfit which was a tank top with a cardigan and some leggings with combat boots. "nice, that would be cute for Nash" I say and smirk. she laughs "shut up". When Zoe walks out she decides she wants to wear a floral dress and whit vans. As we walk down stairs we laugh and talk about our crushes, I could tell this was going to be the best 3 weeks ever.

I see Cam and my brothers.

"Hi, what are we gonna do today?" I ask Nash because he knows the plans for the whole 3 weeks. "Well it's raining now, so I don't really know" Nash says and goes back on his phone. "really? I'm not staying inside all day"

"We could go to Disney land, it's only 1 hour away, and I don't think you guys mind a little road trip" Cam suggests. His ideas were seriously the best. The 7 of us ( Vicki, Chloe, Zoe, hayes, Cam, Nash, Matt) go to Disney I went on rides with my best friends and the boys, when some of the rides got scary Cam put his arm around my shoulders.

"So Vicki...." Cam started to say in out way to the next ride, but interrupted by Matt.

Should Vicki and Cam date or no....?❤️

Comment👍