Chapter 25

Cameron's POV

"Victoria" Hayes said, that was all he said before he started gaging on water, I took my shirt off and ran into the water, I swam as far as I could with Nash behind me, "Victoria!" I yelled her name I tried to feel under water for her body, I didn't feel anything, Victoria and Hayes went out to the ocean pretty far. Then I felt something, it felt like a body.

Victoria's POV

The brightness was coming closer, I think I'm dying or already dead, I couldn't move my body I couldn't feel anything and I felt so lifeless, I close my eye and I feel myself being lifted, except I wasn't in my body, It was like a coma, I could see my body, and I could feel. I knew I wasn't in a coma, I had drowned.

Cameron's POV

"NASH" I yell I dive down to the water and feel Victoria's body and lift her up, she was so light she felt lifeless, Nash swam up to me and helped carry Victoria's body to shore, the ambulance was already there and Hayes was in the back of one still recovering.

Paramedics come running up to me, I carried Victoria's body, holding her neck and legs, they took her body, and I kissed her cheek, they put her in the ambulance, my heart started to race.

All I wanted was one more touch,

One more hug.

One more kiss.

One more laugh.

I go in the back of the ambulance with Nash, I hold her hand, it was purple her face was purple, which caused me to cry, Nash couldn't look at Victoria, he couldn't handle it.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I ask one of the paramedics.

He looks at me with pity, he knew the answer, I looked at her again and this time I whisper something in her ear "I will love you forever and always, I never want you to forget that okay?" I wanted her to turn her head and say okay but she didn't. She wasn't responding to anything, It felt like I just got hit by a truck.

I was having anxiety, I was nervous, scared.

I looked at the heart monitor, she barely had a heart beat, its was getting weaker, Victoria was fighting for her life, she was trying to breathe, the paramedics already tried to do CPR, they put a mask in her and everything, but she never showed any signs of her being alive.

I whisper in her ear one last time, I realize that this is the best for her, I don't want to see her fighting like this, I don't want to see her trying to breathe.

"Victoria, it's okay, you can let go" I say and I let the tears flow.