Chapter 11

Nash's POV

I see Cam and Victoria kissing. She says something to him and then she goes back to her room.

"Cameron what the hell are you doing with my sister?!"

Cam's POV

"Nash I'm sorry, but we're dating now, I'm sorry, I love her and you know that you know I would take good care of her anyway" I say trying to convince him in anyway I can.

"No, I don't trust you! I wouldn't trust anyone, I don't want to see my little sister get heart broken when you guys break up!" he yells.

"Break up? I don't plan on it, I love her, she and I click! do you realize that if you tell her you don't want her to be with me she is gonna heart broken and it would be all your fault!" I yell pointing at him.

Nash runs up to me and punches me in the jaw, I fall back and hit the wall, I regain my balance and throw my fist at his stomach. He rolls over in pain and hits the ground with his head.

I stand up, and yell.

"Why would you do that?! I thought we were best friends, Nash?!"

I get to my knees and whisper, "Nash, bro, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you that bad"

I felt bad, I don't know what I did but Nash wasn't responding to me. I don't know if he was just playing a joke on my or not.

"Nash if you don't answer me I'm gonna call 911!" I started to panic, I didn't mean to hurt my best friend, but he started to throw punches at me and I had to defend myself.

"Help!" I yelled through out the hall way, I heard my voice echo. My eyes started to water, I try to look for my phone but it wasn't there. I started look everywhere frantically. I run to Vicki's room, but is don't open the door, for several reasons.

1. She's sleeping

2. I don't know what I would tell her, "oh yeah, I punched your brother in the stomach and know he's not reminding to any of my questions"

I run to matts room.

"Matt! Matt! oh my god Matt open the door!"

He opens the door.

"What is it" he asks in a grumpy voice.

"I need you to help me its urgent, I'll explain on our way to the hospital, but for now I need your help." I say motioning my hands toward Nash.

"Okay, let's go" he says.