Chapter 26

Cameron's POV

We get to the hospital and I am asked to leave, and go to the waiting room.

I sit down and put my head in my hands, I breathe out, the Doctor said they would try to bring her back, she had a lot of water in her lungs.

They don't think she'll make it.

I go to visit Hayes, he is going to be kept over night. I walk in and I see him sleeping. I look away, he looked so much like Victoria when she slept. I went outside, I needed to breathe, my heart was in my stomach, my head was hurting.

"Cameron" I heard my name being called, I thought it was a hallucination, "Cameron I'm here" I turn around I don't see anybody.

I wake up in the waiting room, with tears in my eye, I thought when I woke up she would be in front of me, no she was still there, but her voice in my dream sounded so real. "Nash, is she okay?" Nash was on his phone, he had bags under his eyes, "I don't know, the Doctor came out though, he said to give him another 2 hours" Nash said getting up and going to the bathroom.

I decided to get up and see if could talk to a nurse, but instead I see Victoria in her bed through the window, she had her eyes closed, my eyes shot to the heart monitor.

It was beeping, and it was sparking up.

She was alive.