Chapter 18

Vicki's POV

"Do you want to see Cam?" Zoe asks, why would she ask that? I didn't feel like seeing any one right now.

"No, no I'm okay" I say looking at her wide eyed.

I lean back of the bed post and try to close my eyes again, "I'm gonna go downstairs and get some breakfast, do you want some?" Zoe asks, I appreciate her kindness, but I'm really tired and I would rather not do anything.

"Yeah, I guess a muffin for later maybe" I say closing my eyes

"Okay, I'll be back in 30" she gets up and leaves.

I fall back asleep.

Zoe's POV

I was worried about Vicki, I needed to make sure she was okay and she was still able to eat.

I go downstairs and go to the breakfast area. I see Cam and a girl. No, he couldn't have just moved on so quickly from Vicki, she meant the world to him he would not have just moved on so quickly.

I fake smile to the people around me and go find Matt.

"Matt, I need to ask you something" I say walking over to him.

He stands up and comes over.

He raps one arm around my waist and holds my hand. "What is it?" He kisses my cheek. I love seeing and hugging Matt, he makes you feel like your the only girl in the world. I bite my lip, "can we talk somewhere else"I say looking over at Nash and Cam.

"Yeah" He looks over his shoulder, "hey I'll be back" he says to Nash and Cam, the girl was still there.

Matt takes my hand and we walk outside.

"Matt, who's that girl?" I ask him, he gives me a confused look. "The only girl I have is you" he says kissing my hand. Yep he's mine.(😏)

I blush and smile, "No, the girl with Cam." I say nudging him. "oh, you didn't know? that's the new girl, Cam and Nash like her." I widened my eyes, my jaw dropped. Cam moved on in less than 24 hours. "What's wrong?" he asks me. "But- he was just with Vicki, he can't move on that fast!" I say looking at the ground. "I know, I would never do that to you though." he says and kisses me. We walk back into the lobby and I see Nash and Cam playing around with her. "it's okay, let's go to your room, you should check up on Vicki" he says pulling my arm lightly, how did he know? I never told him. "How did you know about her?" I ask him, " Nash told me" I says giving me a concerned look. I was nervous, for some reason I was scared for Vicki, I think she wanted to keep her suicide drama a secret, I trust Matt and all but I hope Nash didn't spread the word to everyone.

I open the door and I didn't see Vicki.

"Vicki!" I call her name. "Where is she?" Matt asks, how was I supposed to know? "Matt what's happening?!" I yell from the bathroom. I hear his footsteps coming to the bathroom. "What?" he asks, I hand him a note from Vicki. I wish I never left her alone in the room. The note read, "Don't be afraid, I will always be with you, I'm at going to be gone for a little bit but I'll be back in two days I also saw Cam with that girl, I reacted the same way you did." what the hell did this mean?

"Should we call 911?" Matt asks. "No, she said she would be coming home tomorrow, if she doesn't arrive tomorrow then we will.