Chapter 6

Chloe's POV

"Come in Vicki let's go, I think they have breakfast downstairs" I whisper

"Okay, hold on" she yawns, she opens her eyes and sees that I'm already dressed wearing my floral vans and gray crop top and white shorts. "Dang, what time is it?" "10:30, hurry up before the stop serving breakfast!"

She gets up and brushes her teeth and her hair and puts on her make up. I just met Vicki I feel like we've known each other forever. When she finishes she walks out with her pjs still on, but at Least her face, hair and teeth looked presentable for Cam, and I looked good for Nash.

Victoria's POV

I really didn't care how looked like right now, I was exhausted, I didn't get enough sleep last night, I was too excited about tomorrow.

We went down stairs and got in line for the buffet, then I saw Nash waving his hand at me. We walked over to Nash.

"So I guess Zoe is coming today, so you might want to get ready for that, Matt will be picking her up along with Taylor."

"Okay, that's fine" I say

"Who's Zoe?" Chloe asks me

"She's my friend from back home, she's really nice you'll like her" I say.

We get our pancakes and eggs, along with our OJ.

Hayes, Chloe and I all sat next to each other at a table across from the boys.

"So hayes see any cute girls yet?"i say teasing him. "well, actually.... haha no not yet, hopefully though, I mean we are in California, how about you two, have you guys seen anyone cute yet?" He asks, he probably already knows the answer but he wants to get the 411 and tell all the guys.

"I'm not telling, I don't trust you." I say with a mocking smile.

"Oh whatever, I'll figure it out soon enough" he says looking at there table.

*Afternoon*

*knock knock*

"Who is it" I shout from the bathroom.

"It's Matt, me and Gilinsky are going to pick up Zoe now, I thought I would just let you know."

"Okay, thanks.... wait we should go with you just incase, you don't know what she even looks like" I yell back.

"Yeah, your right, well, we'll be down stairs in the lobby waiting" Matt says.

"We should probably get this place cleaned up before your friend gets here" Chloe says. I don't want Chloe to feel left out, when me and Zoe start hanging out, but I don't think she will, Zoe is one of those girls you can talk to and laugh with at anytime.

*Airport*

"We'll wait in the car for you guys"Gilinsky says

We walk into the building and I see Zoe. You could totally tell it was Zoe by her looks. Her light brown hair and her hazel eyes stand out the most. "Victoria!" She runs up to me and embraces me in a hug. "who's this?" she asks smiling "This is my friend Chloe" "I'm Zoe, nice to meet you!" Zoe being the nice person that she is gives Chloe a side hug, which by the looks of it calmed Chloe down, I think Chloe worried that Zoe was a mean girl, so by hugging her, it probably gave her a sigh or relief.

We get in the car and Matt looks at Zoe. Jaw dropped a little in disbelief.

Matt's POV

When Victoria and Chloe came I the car with her friend Zoe all I could imagine was us two together. She looked perfect. I got the chills, I tensed up and took a deep breath and asked Gilinsky how I looked.

"You look the same, why do you ask"

"Because that girl right there is really-"

I stopped talking because they opened the car door.

Chloe's POV

We got to the hotel and get under the covers and watch scary movies together. Zoe is really nice, I'd say were friends now.

" I'm gonna go to the lobby and see if they have midnight snacks" I say to them. "I'll come with too, are you coming Vicki?" Zoe says

"I guess I don't have a choice Vicki says laughing

When we get to the lobby all the boys were down there in there phones.

"Hi, I was wondering if you guys had any food at this hour?" I asked the waiter at the buffet. "what ever we have left is what you can have" he said with a French accent.

As we got our snacks we started to laugh uncontrollably, I guess this is the time everyone gets loopy, 1:00am

We sit down in the lobby floor.

Nash looks up "what are you guys doing down here, it's late"

"Why are you down here?" Vicki asks with sass. I laugh, Vicki is funny, Nash glares at her and asks me " why are you even friends with her?" laughing try get Vicki mad. "why not?" I say. I wanted to flirt with him but it was late and it was the wrong subject.