Chapter 21

Vicki's POV

Today's the day I'm supposed to "come back" but I didn't want to. I enjoyed having my own time and hanging out with the biggest dork I've ever known, my little brother Hayes.

"Hayes, even though I have to "go back" can we still hang out?" I ask, Hayes has a girl friend, so I know he'll be busy.

"Yeah, maybe you can meet Avery." he says brushing his teeth.

I go say bye to Hayes and tell him I'll see him later, I sneak back into my hotel room and see a sleeping Zoe and Matt, they both acted like my parents. Zoe was a mom figure, she always looked out for me and Matt, saved my butt out there when I almost got kicked in the face by Chloe.

I decided being the best friend I am, to wake her up.

"Hey, Zoe wake up I'm home!" her eyes flutter open. She rubs her eyes and finally realizes it was me.

" I missed you! next time tell me in person so I know your alive" she says and give me a hug. See just like a mom.

"Matt wake up" she whispers in his ear, he open his mouth and yawns, "Hi Vicki, Zoe was worried about you for the first 6 hours and then she started to not care anymore" Matt says with his eyes closed, he laughed and Zoe punched his arm lightly. Like a dad, always trying to make the mother mad. "When you guys have kids I want to live with you" I say they laugh, they think it's not true but it is, I can tell Matt loves Zoe, but Zoe doesn't realize it yet.

I tell Zoe that we should go to breakfast and we go and leave Matt. "So, I need to warn you about something" she says, looking at me, with pity in her eyes.

"So.... you and Cam, you two broke up right?" She asks " Yeah, why?" I ask hesitantly. "Because I saw him with another girl" she blurts out. I give a disgusted look, " It's fine, I already know about it, I have a plan, I have to tell you" I say and smirk, I bring her to the corner and I tell her about it and I tell her me and Hayes are in on it. She agrees to help out and We walk into the lobby, I see Cam and I grin at him. The plan starts today.