Chapter 28

Cameron's POV

"She will be able to leave in 3 days" the doctor said giving me a side smile.

I smile back and lay down next to Victoria, she smiled at me, I faced her and we looked into each other's eyes for a while. I looked into her crystal blue eyes.

"I love you" I whisper, she smiles and then kisses me.

I longed for her kisses, they were soft, they were gentle, they weren't hard aggressive kisses they were soft smooth slow kisses.

We part, I close my eyes, she does the same.

I can't explain how much I love Vicki, even though we are only 16,and 19 I want this to last forever.

*3 days later*

"Are you ready?" I ask Victoria, she walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah" she says and gets dressed into her day clothes in the bathroom. I sit down in the sofa, and wait for her.

"Cameron, are you ready?" she asks me snapping me out of my daze.

Victoria's POV

I love Cameron.

I was lucky to be alive.

"Cameron are you ready?" I ask him, he looked tired, he stayed with me at the hospital the whole time.

I got on some leggings, and vans and a t-shirt Nash brought over to me last night.

Cameron and I walk out of the room, hand in hand. He checks me out of the hospital and we leave.

Cameron takes me to a park, we sat down on a bench.

We sat down and held hands, then after all of this drama, I remembered that today was my birthday, Cameron remembered. That's why he took me to a park.

"Happy birthday Victoria" Cameron says looking out to the pond in the distance.

"You remembered? who told you?" I ask resting my head on shoulder.

"You told me" Cameron says winking at me and kissing my head.

I smile to myself, and think I want Cameron to myself for the rest of my life.