Chapter 17

Vicki's POV

I stand outside and feel Cameron's soft lip on my cheeks one last time and the he leaves, yet I still feel his presence there. I miss him, out memories, this is all Nash's fault.

I walk back to the hotel with mascara running down my cheeks I try and cover it but it's hard, people stare, I run to the elevators and push 3, the elevator pulls to a stop and then I walk out and I walk to Matt's room. I pound in the door. "Nash we need to talk!" I yell through the crack in the door.

Nash opens the door, "what do you want?" he whispers.

" I hate you! you ruin everything for me, my relationship with Cameron is gone! this is all your fault, if you had just let me live my life the way I wanted to I wouldn't had, had to break up, Cameron took good care of me!" I had tears streaming down my face. It felt good to get this all out, I had all of this inside me for so long.

"I'm just being a good brother and making sure you stay away from anyone that could potentially hurt you." he says with a mocking smile.

"No, your being a horrible brother and I hope you enjoy the rest of your life with out me!" I yell and run to my room.

I see Zoe sleeping and try not to make any noise.

"Victoria! you better not be doing anything In there! come out, you don't need to do this!" Nash says waking up Zoe from her sleep. Zoe opens on eye and then transfers everything Nash just said to me in her head and rushes out of bed and realizes what I'm doing. She jumps out of bed, and jumps on my back causing me to fall, "stop Vicki, you don't need to do this! Cam still loves you! Nash cares for you!" she tries to pry the bottle out of my hand but I guess I was stronger. i push her off my back and run the corner of the room, she gets up and walks towards me.

"Vicki, you have such a beautiful life, you don't want to lose that, everyone loves you, what do you think I would do without you? I would kill myself too" she says tears falling off her face causing me to start crying, I hold the bottle to my face and throw it to the ground and then fall to the floor and rap my arms around my legs. Zoe comes running to me.

"Shhhh, it's gonna be okay" she holds me and comforts me.

"I promise I will be here every step of the way" she whispers in my hair.

The door opens reveling Nash. He steps forward and doesn't say a word for about a minute. "I'm sorry, Vicki I was just doing my job, I didn't want you see you get hurt-"

"Just go!" I yell at him pointing to the door. Zoe must've given him a look because he left without another word.

"Vicki, it'll be okay, what do you want to do watch a movie? anything that will make you happy, but don't try and do this crap ever again! understand me?!" Zoe yells, her eyes became watery again. I nod and she helps me to my bed and puts in a movie for me, we watch "Divergent" and I fall asleep.

*morning*

"Hey, are you okay, do you remember anything from last night?" Zoe asks me, the room was spinning, "yeah, remind me what exactly happen" I say laying down looking at the ceiling.

"You tried to.... kill yourself" she choked out.

"Oh." that's all I said. I thought it was all a dream, but I guess not.