Chapter 27

Cameron's POV

I pushed though the doors, "Victoira!" I yell her name.

"Sir, excuse me, you can't be here" a nurse says pushing me away.

"I just wanted to see her." I say taking a step back, I smile to myself, Victoria is alive, my girlfriend, my love is alive.

I run to Nash, "Nash! Victoria! she's alive!" I say smiling with tears I my eyes, my everything, she's alive, I take a seat and breathe in, Victoria, I laugh to myself, I was so happy, weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Nash looks at me wide eyed, and sits down next to me, "she's actually alive?!" Nash said, putting his head in his hands. He started to cry, tears of joy, his sister was alive, my girlfriend was alive.

*2 hours later*

"Are you Nash Grier?" a Doctor said to Nash, "Yes, why?" Nash looked startled, and so was I.

We walked into Victoria's room, she was awake and watching tv.

"Victoria" I say, she turns her head.

I run up to her and hug her tight, I put her head in my chest, I squeeze her tight, "I love you so much" I say,

"I love you more" Victoria, says tears in her eyes.

Everyone comes up and hugs Victoria, they give her get well cards and then some balloons.

Nash comes up and hugs his sister.

"She was lucky to be alive, it's a miracle" the Doctor says.

She was my miracle.