Chapter 5

After the pool me and Chloe go up to the hotel room. "That was so much fun!" she squeals "yeah, I'm so glad we have another 3 weeks!" I say.

We make our way to our hotel room. Chloe showers and I wait and then I shower. After I'm done I put on my pjs. " I can't believe it's only 9:30" she says. "only 9:30?!" I say. "Yeah it was a long and fun day today, we should go outside in the grass area, maybe Nash will come with us too" she says, in the corner of my eye I see her smirk on her face. "You have feelings for my brother don't you?" I say smiling. "yeah I guess, I mean he is really cute and sweet" "oh, okay" I say sarcastically. We walk down to the lobby in the hotel and see a bunch of girls everywhere, the all know the boys are here.

We get to the grass area and see all the boys playing football. "well, well well, look who's here." Nash chants. "We came here because we wanted to. "Well we were here first" Nash says being the butthole he is. "you can sit and watch" Nash says trying to impress Chloe. "Fine"

We sit down and watch as the boys play football together. Cam was shirtless. *smirks* "look at Cam" I whisper to Chloe. "yeah, them abs tho" "haha, Chloe you have my brother!" "yeah but I don't know if he likes me, I mean he hasn't done anything yet."

"By the looks of it, I'd say he like you" I say. "nah I don't think he does" "really, I'm his sister, I would know. Just trust me, okay?" "Okay." she says smiling.