Chapter 20

"You know, you can always stay in my hotel room" Hayes says as we walk back to the hotel. "No, I like the quietness of the beach, I don't have to worry about anything" I say, I feel the wind spinning around hair and the nice breeze on my feet. "Are you sure? I miss hanging out with you" Hayes says looking at me. "You should Im your only big sister" I say and smirk. We walk back to the hotel unnoticed and go to Hayes's room, we had to be extra carful because my room was across from his and Cam's and Nash's were next door.

"Let's watch a movie, The heat. My that my favorite movie of all time" I say making a gesture with my hands.

"Okay" Hayes puts the movie in and we start to watch it for the first 30 minutes or so and then me and Hayes start talking and laughing. "shhh, everyone will hear us" I say in between laughs.

"Hayes, I have to say, even though your my only little brother, your the best, and girlfriend of your would be lucky." I say coughing with a laugh. "Thanks Vic, Avery is really sweet, you have to meet her." he says laying down in the next bed. "Avery?" I say raising an eyebrow, " That girl from school you always talk about?" I ask.

"Yeah, she came to visit her grandparents and decided to hang out with me too." he said taking a bite of pizza, "Well look at you all big, now dating girls" I tease him and mess up his hair. The rest of the night went just like that and I fell asleep on the bed with Hayes sleeping on the floor.

Zoe's POV

"Matt what happens if Nash asks where she might be?" I say with my hands on my head. "I don't know don't stress about it, she still has one day, and if she doesn't come back we know what to do." Matt says coming over to be and embracing me in a hug.

*in the lobby*

Matt and I walk down stairs to the lobby and get some food, next to Nash and Cam and that girl again. I sigh, "I need to keep a close eye on her, we need to sit next to them" I say nudging Matt. We walk over to the table and I fake smile at Cam he smiles back, "Where's Vicki?" Cam asks me in a Whisper. Why would he whisper? did he not want the girl to know?

"How about we talk in private" I say and get up from the table with Cam behind me. "What's wrong with talking with over there" Cam asks once were far enough from the table, "We need to go outside, I'm not whispering." I say shaking my head. "okay?" Cam gives me a dirty look, we get outside and I start to yell. "Who is that girl? and why did you move on so fast from Vicki? I thought you "loved her" " I say with some sass.

"Woah, I thought you had your own man, why are you so worried?" Cam asks, is this kid serious? "This isn't about me, I have a boyfriend, my boyfriend doesn't just break up with me and then moves on with another girl!" I say yelling and pointing at Cam's chest. I leave and he stands there by the door in amaze. He should be and I hope he feels bad.