Aeroplane mode

Dianne's POV:

I did up my seat belt and sat down in the seat, preparing myself for the 15 hour journey home. Well back to Australia anyway. Home was really wherever Joe was. He was on the train back to London by now. Putting his life at risk and making big decisions just to keep me safe. It seamed like within the past year this had been Joe's main role in life.

Risking everything he has just to stop me from making stupid decisions, and protecting me from the psycho's I went out with.

I feel bad for making Joe go through all of this. In fact I don't just feel bad, I feel like I ruined everything he ever worked towards. His channel. His career. His love life. All ruined because of the people I surround myself with.

The signal for the passengers to turn their phones off was bound to come on within a few minutes so I quickly got my phone out and messaged Joe

"Hey Joe,

I know that you're on the train back to London now. I'm sat on the plane and thinking about all this. I'm sorry we had to cut the trip to Paris short. I've had the best time with you and I'm so sorry that I've had to put you through all that had happened with Anthony. You have never deserved to put up with people like him.

I'm thankful that you didn't jump a few years ago and I'm so glad that you stopped me when I almost went for it. If it wasn't for you, my life would be a million times worse. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I love you so much my saviour xxxx" 

I sent the message, and felt the engines fire up beneath my feet. I put my phone on aeroplane mode and looked out the window.

Finally allowing my tired and lost brain to think about nothing and everything

A/N only a short one but more coming soon x