1

Chapter: 1

The sun is almost setting below the horizon as I'm just standing on the dry leaves and watching its slow disappearance. The sky is blessed with fabulous colours and I'm blessed to have a glimpse of this beauty, undoubtedly.

Extending out my hands to hold the big box that I kept here, I open it and already can feel a tear rolling down my pale cheek. Well at least it is only one worthless tear.

I keep watching the dancing flames of the blazing fire and the lifeless leaves reducing to ashes, then bring my gaze to the box.

Various pages, letters and photos are in the box, so I take whichever reaches my hand randomly.

1 May,2005

From today Min Sora starts going school. I'm so happy that I can finally make friends other than my doggy. I'm 4 yessss. I'll call them at my home and mommy will make food for them if she gets time from the badd work. Mommy and Daddy are so stressed.

Goodnight my friend diary.

I tear it apart and throw it on the burning fire. My eyes watch the material manufactured in thin sheet, the writing getting destroyed and burning down. I take another note to read it..

2 Jan 2006

Hi diary! It's been a long time since I write you. I'm already 5. This year mommy and daddy came with an uncle in my home. I thought they forgot my birthday so I told them and yes they forgot indeed. But at least they gifted me huge. They gave me a bunch of penny and said me to buy whatever I want. I'm going to buy a lot of chocolates!!!

With a sigh, I throw it in the fire too and repeat my actions afterwards.

3 Feb 2007

Hi! I don't usually have any time to spend with you diary. I'm getting afraid what if I turn out like my parents and forget you? I'm 6. Ah anyway my mommy is still good. Because she bought a nanny for me!!!!! I gonna make my nanny into my another mommy!!!