16

°°°

"Sora, this one is my style. You should have it cause it's my style." Soobin shows his bunny smile showing me the old version of Nokia. It has buttons to dial and a small screen. I'm sure if I had any grandmother even she would startle seeing it. And here I expected he is going to show something of his style. Bruh

"You should keep it since it's your style Bin." He has got me wheezing.

"What do you mean? Are you suspecting my taste and my style?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"Geez yes. If you are trying to be sarcastic and tell me thousand times that you were joking, I'm still gonna tease you with your 'style' oldie " I chime looking at the old phone.

"Tease me with my style. Oldzone my style but that won't change that you are my style too so you are old too." He smirks proudly.

I just roll my eyes, knowing damn well that it was just a random joke but oh god, was it too random to flutter my heart? Maybe.

After an hour of checking everything in the store and debating with each other over what to choose, my legs give up, leading me to let him buy whatever the fuck he wants and get out of here. So, he has chosen one which is quite cool, definitely worth it.

I try to pay for it but he again starts arguing, "What? Let me pay."
"No way." I deny sternly but he keeps pleading like a goddamn child. The salesman sighs as we take more fifteen minutes on wrangling about it.

"Listen, just buy me foods instead." I say, hurrily handing the money to the cashier before dragging him outside of there to not receive anymore looks from other customers.

This bitch, I'm never going to let him accompany me again while buying something.

"Come on, Sora. Why are you so conceited. For Satan's sake you can at least thank me, if not appreciating me." Soobin pouts.

"Speaking from my heart, thank you so much for wasting my time. My legs are literally hurting now also have you seen others perceiving us so oddly? Yeah thanks for that too. But it was fun hahaha was it? Thank you tho." I laugh awkwardly, making the minimal eyes contact, quickly getting inside the car. He reads my mind, it's just so embarrassing that I'm screaming inwardly.

He just smiles afterwards owns his driver seat, shutting the door before finally driving to where I'll have to pass theee days.

I look outside through the window, watching the gray clouds floating all across the peaceful sky. Although the day started brightly, it's just overcasted now.

Soobin suddenly calls my name, "Sora, I gave you company, you give me something in return."

No one's selfless nowadays. "Something like what?"

"It's a request! Don't get me wrong." Soobin defends himself.

"Okay tell me." I reply and he immediately says, "Gimme a nickname babie." And I gasp.