8

(A/N): It's been a century:( I'm sorry but from now on I'll update twice or thrice a week avoiding big author notes cause that suck. Let's start.

 Let's start

°°°

I pack my suitcases and get myself ready. It's been two weeks since father announced for me to live in their house. Also anxieties smit me everytime I hear the name 'Yeonjun' so it's been two weeks I haven't attended my classes.

I'd call myself coward if they were humans but no I'm quite brave regarding the fact that they are anything but humans but at this point, my absence might lead me to failure.

I usually go to Sehun's home everyday.

That's the only place I have for now. So I hope I can continue going there in these following months too. Oh wait I can live in his house right? I'll stay at his place, just for some months and he will definitely let me.

What a good idea! Far better than living under the same room as those red eyes.

My car arrives and the maids help me carrying my stuffs. I have nothing to give them other than my smile which I probably never show to anyone except my only friend as their eyes widen, perhaps they always think that I don't smile.

The car drops me at the certain address and all the time my mind has been preparing strong plans to save myself. What if they eat my meat?

And the way my step-father has come up with all the arrangements for me to be compelled to go there, is really peculiar.

With a loud sigh, I get out of the car and it soon rides away, leaving only me gaping at what there is in front of my eyes.

The mansion looks really artistic and hot from the outside, if it had a face, that would be my favourite actor's one. No doubt that the inside is going to be more beautiful and more spacious than my bungalow but why did they drop me here?

Wrong place? If it's where Yeonjun lives then I take back all of my words.

Anyway I knock at the door several times and rang the bell. I'm literally standing here for 3 minutes.

Let's count for 3 secs more.

1

2

2.1

2.2

2.3

2.4

2.5

2.6

2.7

2.8

2.9

2.10

2.11

Okay stop it Sora.

And I finally said 3. Just right the moment I said 3 the door in front of me-