10

°°°

It has been half an hour and I can't stay in the bathroom anymore.  Slightly opening the door, I peek to see if that creepy human without the 'human' left the room. Thankfully, no one's here so all I gotta do is lock the room's door till the night shows up.

I inhale a long breath, hastily trotting to the cupboard and hide behind it. What if someone is still here? With my eyes wide open, I gingerly reach the table close to the door but my unlucky toe yet again hits the edge, causing me to stumble on the floor. Sitting on the floor, I wince that's when a knock disrupts my grimacing.

My eyes travel upwards to see Soobin watching me in amusement so I immediately stand up.
He grins, asking, "What were you doing on the floor?"
"Phone...I dropped it." I come up with a white lie to excuse myself.

"Have you got it?" He bats his eyelashes and smiles brightly. The smile seems brighter than my future and his small yet deep dimples catch my eyes. Those dimples are strangely compelling.

"Have you found your phone?" He adds, looking at me as I shift my eyes to the floor quickly.

Don't tell me I was staring.

With my modestly downcast eyes and a pretence of looking for something, I act like a busy person until he tells, "Aren't your hand holding it?

I curse mentally, finding my phone right on my hand before feigning a smile on my face,"Oh...I forgot..by the way, do you need something or what?"

"You are cute." He leans on the door with his hands stuffed in his pocket and my forged smile drops, thinking whether he has come here just to say this or not. "Thanks. If you have nothing more to say then.." I eye at the exit, as if on cue he stands upright and says, "I've obviously something important to tell you or why would I waste my time."

"Important? That is?" I ask in nothing but curiosity only to hear an absurd statement, "When night comes, you'll just sleep. Don't even leave your room, let alone going to Sehun's home."

"Why are you all like this-"

He cuts me off in a threatening voice,"Keep patience unless you want something bad happening to you." With that, his eyes glow red and I look at him blankly.

They should stop flashing their feiry red eyes frequently if they want to scare me. The more they do it, the more blank I feel about them.

"Alright, I won't go anywhere. Happy? Leave now." I deadpan.

"It won't be any good if you do." He gives me a warning before getting out as I quickly lock the door and throw myself on the bed.

My mind has changed and I'll just stay here tonight because of their insistence or should I say because of their threats?

But why am I feeling more sleepy after the encounter with Soobin?

-

Don't say that I slept for the whole holy day.

I get up of the bed and rub my eyes, a yawn spreading all over my face. Stretching my arms, I glance at the wall wallclock and gasp loudly. It's already midnight and I actually slept like dead, no wonder why my hungry stomach is twisting.

I think it's better to listen to them this time,
I shouldn't go out.

But after talking with Soobin, I felt so drowsy that I couldn't even inform Sehun.

"What the hell!" I cry out, remembering that I haven't informed Sehun. It's already quarter to two o'clock and he is supposed to wait for me at somewhere close from here at straight two am.

My phone starts ringing and I grab it to answer, knowing the caller.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Sleeping."

"Oh yeah I never knew."

"Hoe did you know it?" I reply, hoping that he hasn't arrived here yet.

"Your voice says so Sora."

"Okay Sehun, Plan cancelled. Something came up tonight so I'll just come at your house tomorrow...as soon as the dawn sets."

"Hoe em gee! I'm already here. Get your ass out of there." He shouts.

"I can't. I'm feeling sick Sehun." I make up an excuse and pray that  he'll buy it but fail eventually when he replies,

"What? Okay come with me. I'll take care of you."

I sigh and he hears it.

"Sora I don't know anything else but you must come with me. Otherwise I'm going to feel rejected and will never talk to you."

I sigh again, "Wait then."

"Yes. Come soon. I'm waiting." And he hangs up the call.

It won't be a big deal if I just slowly escape from here without letting them know.

I quickly get ready. Twisting the door knob, I sneak out and find  the dark and lonely hallways. Guess, no one's here.

Going from the main door is dangerous because the rooms here are set like this that anyone can have a glimpse of the main door from their room.

So let's go away from the backdoor.

I walk cautiously making sure that I make no mistakes.

Here I'm walking and walking.

My eyes widen once I see some familiar furnishings and wall paintings. This oddly looks similar but where else have I seen it?

The same long shabby corridor. The same place which I dreamt of. Dream.

I can already sense something bad. How can I dream of a place... I didn't know that time. That dream wasn't good either. Whatever it is, I don't want to continue.

Turn back, run to your room, lock the door and stay still.
Just the moment I thought of that, my body functions start disobeying me.

It is freaking me out as my legs are continuing to walk ahead and eyes are discovering the same things I saw in my dream. No matter how much I'm trying to stop and turn back, I can't.

Same feelings are overtaking me. But the only difference between the dream and reality is I know things that are going to take place.  The fact that my body is controlled right now creeps me out.

I gulp, hearing the familiar whispers.

(A/N):

Tysm<3
Take care of yourself and
Keep supporting XOXO<3