2

via: pinterest (cr to the owner :p)

°°°

The alarm starts ringing and my sleep starts growing dim, I lazily stretch my arms, yawning.

Everyday I wake up and choose procrastination. I should definitely get up now but no, I won't do that. I'll keep rolling on my bed until staring at the clock makes my inner self cry because of me getting late to my classes.

So, I scroll my phone, keeping myself updated with all of my favorite kpop bands and kdramas. Does my world revolve around them? Hell yes.

After a while, being irritated by my own morning breaths, I end up with no other choices than getting up to begin my morning routine.

It's already getting time for my first lecure so I gulp down my toast with smooth butter and drink a glass of water before cleaning my mouth again.

It's great in uni except the mind exploding lectures and studies, not to mention the professors there are headaches for real. But apart of them, uni is great because no one can find a bully there. People there got mature enough, everyone minding their businesses and busy tackling their own issues.

And I'm good there as long as no one finds out my family background, it's just traumatising to me.

-

Fortunately, I've not reached late as a lot of students aside from me, are rushing to their sections.

No sooner had I taken my seat than the bell rang, snapping others to prepare themselves for the upcoming biology lecture. Keeping all the necessities on my desk, I stare at the space mindlessly.

The door gets opened by the homeroom teacher instead of biology professor, all students stand up and greet.

"Girls and boys! Guess what we have today!!!" The teacher says, clapping and sounding all excited that draw attentions of everyone.

Everyone starts whispering and gossiping loudly, being exhilarated much.

Amid the clearly hearable whispers, one raises his voice in response, "It must be a vacation."-

The teacher sighs loudly, "We just started today after summer vacation.", those who were expecting for it with great anticipation, grunt heavily.

"No assignments?"

"Nice trip?"

"Free food?"

"No punishment?"

One by one the class turns into a chaos while I kept guessing what it might be silently.

If this ain't about new students.

"Shut up! We have new handsome students." She shouts making everyone shut up in disbelief.

This has happened before too, she gets all excited with enthusiasm whenever there are any new students. It's great, actually....unless it's a boy with a deep voice and fairly handsome face. The girls literally start wilding insanely, and apparently, I'm not into this thing.

"Come in new boys and introduce yourself." She says as figure after figure start entering into the classroom and girls are left in awe.

They start introducing themselves as they have to and most of the girls start fangirling with awes and uwus. It's not different since whenever any good-looking guys join here, half of the girls start going head over heels for them.

I'm not complaining, it's their wish and they can do whatever they want but fighting with each other over a dude seems too much sometimes. Dudes don't even carry that much worth, girls should appreciate each other more often, rather than wooing them.

"Hey, I'm Huening Kai, you can call me Hyuka. Hoping to get along." A voice raises as I glance at the speaker to see a boy with white skin, three dimensional face features and his face is most likely a bit of Scottish faces.

His sharp yet hooded eyes gaze at the rest of the four boys, eyes begging for someone to start with theirs.

A boy with big round eyes who almost looks like an animated character elbows another boy aside him as he lightly winces before dragging the spotlight, "I'm Choi Beomgyu, people say I have a good voice. Hit me up if you wanna be friend..I guess."

People watching them, stared at the boy with thick hair brushed into his face, his wispy eyelashes bat in awkwardness.

"Kang Taehyun it is." That particular boy who elbowed the previous guy, stated bluntly and suppressed a smile, well he tried.

"I'm Choi Soobin. Well nice to meet you and please take care of me." The tallest one among them waved his hand, his deep dimples make their way to show up when he talks. He smiles a little, eyeing at the left guy.

It's the last one's turn and after that, the intense silence in the classroom will be defeated by others' loud gossips and whispers about them the 'handsome new students'.

"I'm Yeonjun, I'm hot. But please try to stay in your limits, thanks."

Everyone startles including me as I peek at the boy with hair dyed blue quickly. He has long wide eyes with sparkles in them, naturally flushed cheeks or maybe he is flustered but his tone didn't seem so. The corner of his soft, pouty and pink lips curves upwards suddenly, gifting him a confident aura.

Glancing at them again, I feel my goosebumps rising as a chill goes down to my spine due to what I just saw now.

Red. The kind of red dot I saw yesterday in the forest, not just any red. It was a strange type of red but I can't happen to find suitable words to describe it.

And the creepy thing is, I saw the red glowing in their eyes.

My eyes widen when their eyes go back to normal. I look around to see if anyone has noticed that too but judging by the reactions of the faces, everyone is chilling and vibing.

This time, same red glint in their eye glows again, thanking me to feel my adrenaline rush and thrive out of fright. Immediately, I stand up from my seat both frantically and instinctively, forcing all the attention on me.

They bring their gazes at me as well, their pupils expanded a bit once their eyes turn back to humanly eyes.

"What happened, Min Sora?" The teacher asks warily whereas I have forgotten that all the eyes are at me by now.

I hesitate a little but choose to speak anyways, "I-I saw a red light."

"What? Where?" The teacher asks with enough confusion wrapping her questions as her eyebrows knitted together.

"In their...intheir ey."

My voice shakes and my lips quiver in pure horror, words coming out of my mouth are broken and stammered. Before I can finish my statement all at once, I feel severe pain hitting my head and my vision knocks out.

(A/N):

Tysm
Take care and
Keep supporting XOXO