28

°°°

°°°

"What do you want?" Watching me getting more and more frustrated is his favourite thing that he enjoys the most, I can say.
With a chuckle, he answers, "To captivate you."

I sigh knowing that talking to him is completely useless yet I can give a try.

"Why did you mark Sora?" I glare. His face looks unreadable hearing the question out of the blue, most probably wasn't expecting me to go for a try but then his face returns to his cold demonic expression again replying, "Isn't it obvious? She's stubborn and interesting so it's fun to toy her."

"You're saying this but deep inside we both know that this isn't true. And the fact that you still haven't played her, you think I don't know?" I snort at him making him roll his eyes, "Because you don't let me. Tell me one thing, do you like her or what. Why are you asking me so questions related to her?"

I snap angrily, "Because the only one I'm confused about is her. How did you mark her? It's so impossible for you to do that and just how? With only a kiss? Is this even possible?"

He doesn't speak. His face is puzzled and it feels like he doesn't know the questions too. I raise my eyebrow asking, "Just spill the truth that you don't know either. It's fate, isn't it?"

He rolls his eyes again, "Call it destiny or fate or any lame shits. It just happened and whatever the reason is, I don't give a fuck. Do you think I've any kind of emotions to care about any thing?"

Now, it's him getting irked and I must say, watching him pissed off is one of the most enjoyable things for me as well.

"Oh really? It was inexorable. Wasn't it? Even you couldn't stop it." I ask, laughing at him mockingly.

"Are you trying to provoke me Yeonjun?" He shuts his eyes, his hands turning into fists, making white knuckles visible.

"What if yes? Sora deserves Soobin more than me anyway. Stay away from her." I let out those words feeling my heart sinking in. But I can't be selfish again. Not this time.

He starts laughing, "Oh god you're so funny. Sad for you since I made her my property I mean 'our' property. What are you even going to do? Save her? You can't even save yourself so pathetic." He says emphasizing 'our.'

His laughter is driving me up the wall and the truth that he is a part of me just disgusts me.

"Shut it! This time, I'm fucking determined to save her."

"As if you weren't that time?" He smirks.

Grabbing a vase, I throw it violently at him. He keeps laughing even when the vase hits the mirror. As a result, the mirror shatters into pieces and his figure fades away while the glass breaks into thousands of tiny pieces. Sharp edges and flying shards of glass turn the room into a mess. One of them somehow manages to pierce my index finger causing a small painless cut.