15

°°°

°°°

"What the heaven, Sora! Why did you disobey me?" He yells, pinning my marked wrist on the wall of other side of my head.

No matter how much intimidating his red eyes might seem to be, I'm really tired of his bullshits. Man keeps slamming me to the wall whenever he wants and has the audacity to think I'll obey him---the confidence must be coming from his handsome features but doesn't matter since he has no common sense and-

"Will you even stop? I can hear your mind." He clicks his tongue and I can only keep my eyes open.

"Why should I 'obey' you?" I reply, emphasizing the word mockingly, knowing that it won't get any better but I can't control myself whenever I'm on the edge.

He smiles at me but not a genuine kind of smile. It's like he's having fun as he fixes my side bangs and asks, "Do you really think I can only slam you to wall?"
I keep quite like any wise people and press my lips into a thin line, remembering that he killed someone before.

He chuckles, further adding, "Do you know what my name on your wrist say? It says you are my and only my damm property so you better be a good girl and not disappoint me if you want to keep breathing."

How can a name say so? Is this a seal of my slavery or what?

He rolls his eyes, "So you choose to be a stubborn bitch? Doesn't matter because I won't let you."

"You are so disgusting, Choi Yeonjun."
I scrunch up my nose in disgust, making an attempt to yank away.
His face darkens more as he orders arrogantly,
"Control your little mouth, Sora."

"Or what? You fucking harasser-" He cuts my words by smashing his lips on mine roughly. I squirm, kicking his legs to move him away before the meaningless kiss can get any deeper. But he only leans his whole body on mine, filling the last gap as now I can't even move.

I feel an unfamiliar heat inside once his left hand caresses my cheek and then earlobe seductively. He slides his leg between my legs very slyly, earning a moan from me. Right this time, he once again enters his tongue in, devouring my mouth. I don't know if he is using any of his power on me but this feels oddly good. His soft lips.

He unholds my wrist, noticing that I'm too fazed to fight against him. His free hand slips inside of my top, caressing the bare skin of my waist dangerously. Breaking the kiss, I shut my eyes while breathing in and out, feeling the warmth of his hand.

"Do you feel something?"  He asks softly.

This just feels so good but wrong. "St-stop...please."