31

°°°

°°°

"Min Sora, stand up." Glaring at me, he shouts which more likely can be called bark. Oh god, not today. Not again.

"Being a higher math teacher, do you think I'll take your failures as granted? You don't attend most of my classes nowadays and you are a top student from the bottom. In your what? In your graduation year? Don't you think you should study?" Mr. Yeontan sighs, looking at my progress sheet which is low.

"Is this my fault that I hate higher maths?" I groan because I'm the center of attention right now, in this whole class.

"Look at Choi Yeonjun like he's so handsome and he never disappoints me. Stan him for clear skin and good grades. His grades are amazing like him whereas he attends the school even lesser than you. He gets the highest marks and is the top student of this whole institution but you?" He raises his eye brows at me, making me roll my eyes. Come on, is he a gay for Yeonjun? Yeonjun is a vampire so isn't it normal to get highest marks I mean what's so great here but jokes on this teacher who doesn't even know. I glance at Yeonjun who's smirking as everyone's praising him.

"You shouldn't compare your students and see everyone equally as a teacher." I accuse him, snorting.

"You know what? I don't carry anymore guts to teach you." He throws my progress result on the table with dismayed eyes and a drooping mouth.

Suddenly, Yeonjun stands up involving in this scene and says, "Sir, I can teach her. You can trust me and leave it on me."

Some girls gawk hearing Yeonjun's words including me. Whispers start to play and those words are obviously aloud for me to hear.

"I thought Sehun was her boyfriend."
"Noo she just keeps hoeing around my hunnie sehunnie."
"Wasn't she dating Soobin?"
"Can't this girl leave my oppas?"

I want to laugh noisily like Jin's windshield laughter like oh gosh when are they going to change their this hobby?

"Yes, absolutely. Why didn't I think about this? I have my total faith in you Yeonjun. Sora, go with him in that vacant classroom with your notes and he'll teach you right from now on my class duration." He chimes, looking at me with hopeful expression.

"I don't want to- okay okay fine." I take my schoolbag and dash away from the classroom to enter on another one as that Mr.Yeontan was looking super weird with his dreadful glares.

"Soooo I'm going to teach you." Yeonjun smirks at me widely, entering the classroom.

"Please, be patient and try to understand me solving the mathematical problems simply and easily." I sigh, taking out my accessories of studies.

Things between me and Yeonjun is going pretty fine. Days are going well too and I don't know whenever I use this 'well' sentence some dramas pop so okay. Soobin needed a break so he distanced himself from me but he assured that he'll be fine.