19

°°°

°°°

"Picnic?!" We four ask in unison as confusion strikes us.

"I've never been to picnic." I say tilting my head a bit.

"What? How come you have never gone to a picnic? We went only twice in our lifetime. Life was good back to then." Kai shrieks with excitement but his smile drops, seeing our shally faces.

"I think, we should go for it!" Beomgyu grins. Taehyun contemplates about it for a while before giving his approval with a straight face , "Nothing worse can happen. Let's go!"

"Enjoy! Send me pictures." Yeonjun smiles then takes a bite of his bread.

"You'll be joining us too. You've never gone to a picnic either." Soobin rolls his eyes when Yeonjun shakes his head, arguing.

"I've heard that picnics are fun. You probably should go too." I state and he sighs.
"You both are in, no more words." Beomgyu trims the debate.

"But if this fucking picnic goes boring and not-so-fun then Imma chop Kai's head." Taehyun glares at Kai as Kai seems scared. "Cum on Hyung. You are just jealous that I get genius ideas instead of you." Kai mutters and Taehyun glares at him with his big eyes.

"Where we going?" Yeonjun questions, finishing his bread. After scrolling and killing some time, Taehyun sends us a text and says, "Check it, the resort is just fine."

-

I only change my outfit and grab a small side bag

I only change my outfit and grab a small side bag. My assistant   used do my face and hair before but thanks to my step dad, I'm grounded despite being an adult who is supposed to take part in business soon. Apart from all, I do need to improve my makeup skills.

I sit on the couch, waiting for them to show up. Taehyun and Beomgyu come first, ordering around to keep stuffs in the car.

Soobin hops on the couch, sitting beside me and mumbles, "Cute." to me. I feel my cheeks burning and a smile forms on my face but it dissipates once he starts pinching my cheek too hard to the point that I have to fight with the urge of biting his hand away, "Bitch stop."

Beomgyu pops up out of nowhere, saying proudly, "You look-"

"Pretty." Huening joins and winks.

"Stop bestowing me compliments hahaha I'm flattered. You all look handsome." I laugh off, resembling a beetroot.

I caught Yeonjun red-handed for staring at me. I look at him giving a "what's wrong" look as he merely shakes his head and walks off to the car.

"I guess we need some helpers. We can't do everything alone." Taehyun suggests. I see Jaemin helping to put stuffs on the back of the car.

"Let's include Jaemin." I say catching his attention. He's quite and his eyes are always focused on the ground.
"Yes, I'm interested to know Amin." Kai chooes.

"Jaemin. Not Amin." Beom corrects him.

-

The day being soaked in soft sunrays, the nature is pretty much calm with its perfectly blue skies. A comfort silence engulfs the car ride aside from the soft music playing. Yeonjun is busy driving, his mind seemingly lost in thoughts. I sit between Taehyun and Soobin, Kai is on the front seat and Beomgyu on the back.

"Hyung, short cut." Kai says for Yeonjun to just nod, "We are here."

"Already? Wow, what was that?" I question, getting out of the car after Taehyun. "Oh, it's just like magic~" Beomgyu chortles, seeing me trying to comphrend the matter.

"Come on, it was nothing. I wonder how you will adjust with us." Taehyun plunges his hands in his pockets and yawns.

"She'll get used to us." Soobin gives me a gentle nudge with his elbow to pull me back in the reality.

"I what? Oh...yeah." I sigh, dragging my nervous gaze to the scenery in front of me and my eyebrows raise, fascinated.

"Let's go!"

-

"Soobin, why are there so many colorful eyes?" I hold his arm tightly, following his steps and trying my best to avoid eye contacts with anyone as much as possible but my eyes somehow keep looking around. By now, my eyes have already encountered with multiple red eyes and several orange eyes that glow brighter than light bulbs. And to my dismay, they look at me too, giving off an air of secrecy and I put all my efforts to maintain a poker face.

"We are surrounded among humans and humans are surrounded among us." Soobin chuckles. "Are you planning to chew my heart here?" I ask, totally not joking.

"No, stupid. If we wanted that, we would have done it earlier. We safe, don't worry. Plus, your dad is our dad's colleague and you are our guest so we can't harm you." He answers in an assuring way that relaxes me.

We reach the booked lobby of the sophisticated resort and sit on the comfortable couches, my stress decreases as there are no one else other than us and a bartender who seems to own human eyes. If it's only me who can detect human eyes and nonhuman eyes then I should feel somewhat special or something but everytime I just freak out inwardly.

The lobby itself is stunning with neon lights dancing everywhere, elegant drinks and graceful decorations.

"If Kim Namjoon sees y'all like this , he would probably scold remarking y'all got no jams." Kai pouts.

"Who's Kim Namjoon?" I ask in confusion.

Soobin shakes his head and Beomgyu rolls his eyes. Taehyun replies, "Biology says he's our father."

"This little kid calls his father by name?" I scoff in incredulity.

"Forget it. We are different." Soobin smiles at me and Kai chides. "I may look young and handsome but I'm older than you."

"Sure, noona."

"No, i was just acting like a teen." He justifies himself, crossing his arms.

"What's your age?" I ask
"I'm 180 year old but according to human beings and all I'm 18. Taehyun is going to be 19. Beomgyu hyung is 19. Soobin hyung is 20 and Yeonjun hyung is 21." He says rolling his eyes.

My jaw drops, "Then, why are you all in the same section?"

"Just because. Our brain works faster than human beings. At this point we don't even need school. Just some so-called formalities and you know?"
"So smart that you were blaming the microwave in the morning." I suppress my laughter.

"Come on, forget it. Let's play truth or dare."

(A/N):

Tysm
Take care of yourself and
Keep supporting XOXO