35

°°°

°°°

"Wha-" he cuts me off, hovering over me and attacking on my neck with his lips. I let out a cry, unable to process this sudden action. I try to push him away but fail miserably and feel his hot tongue licking my skin slowly. "Jaemin? Stop please." I whimper for him to grunt, "He is supposed to save you. I can't steal his girl but I can steal a part of his spotlight."

I shut my eyes tightly and gasp when his teeth touch my sensitive skin. He takes a long breath, slowly sinking his teeth into my skin and I wince as he bites there. And my eyes barely keeping my vision up, my mind screaming for this not to last any longer, my energy escaping my body as each second passes by.

He blows a peck over the bite softly so that the pain can lessen but it does anything but that. My eyelids shut down and I find myself knocking out but I have senses—? I'm conscious, it feels. Nor am I sleeping...but my eyes aren't just opening and I can't move, most probably because of the exhaustion and pain from just one bite.

If anything, I listen. I can hear sounds around me and also some people around me.

"Mark? What are you doing here?"

"Wow. So my bestfriend is going to betray and tarnish his reputation?"

"Mark. Thank you for always staying with me. If you are not with me this time at least don't backstab. I want a life Mark. Not this life."

"...... Jaemin. I want a life too. Not this life anymore."

"WHATTTT? You are with me Mark????"

"Oh Satan! Of course stupid. Crannium would go crazy after knowing that his most loyal slaves betrayed him."

"Hahaha but how are we going to escape?"

"Don't worry Jaemin. There is a hidden path in this palace which is connected to that world. Not a like probably there are more. But Crannium doesn't know about this. He will close the paths if he gets to know since he is forbidden to enter anyhow in that world."

"Wait but how do you know?"

"I research a lot whenever I'm bored. You know how much I'm obsessed with my lab? I know about this since a long time ago but chose to keep it a secret. Time to use this secret."

"Thank you Mark. I don't know what to do without you."

"Ah stop getting emotional but say me one thing. Do you like her? You never became this much soft for anyone. Not even your ex."