7

tw: unedited asf :D

°°°

I wear my shorts and crop top since my hands stumble on them first and grab them out lazily.

Walking downstairs, I see my step-father sitting there patiently. Did I just come too early? I want to make him wait more. But I don't want to end up making him my enemy because he can kill me if he wants to and I've no idea about the reason he still is letting me breath.

I finally make my way to the couch and sit down.

"Hi Sora!! It's been a long since we talkd." He says as calmly as possible.

"Let's not beat the Bush." I hiss with my gritted teeth.

"Woah daughter calm down. Let's not end up killing each other right?" He says smirking.

Yes he also don't know that I'm actually not biological daughter of my legal dead parents. If he knows then he will take everything away from me.

"Well we have some guests. Let's talk when they arrive." He states.

"I should change my clothes then." I whisper but he has heard me.

"I actually think short dresses fit your curves greatly." He says making his teeth visible through that stupid smirk.

"Any normal father wouldn't say that." I snort.

"Well we ain't normal." He raises his one eye brow.

Yeah right. Why am I even having a conversation with him?

"I'm changing though."

As soon as I said it, some figures started appearing dramatically.

"They are here Sora. Act properly." He hisses at me and immediately fakes a smile.

I shrug off.

He goes to those figure and has brought them in the living room.

And

That

Makes

Me

Shocked.

"What the fuck." I mumble.

"Sora I guess you know them and they know you. But still for formality.... Sora they are Soobin, Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Yeonjun."

"Sora what a pleasure to see you again." Kai says.

"You stay here?" Beomgyu looks around.

And I freeze at my spot. What is going to happen now? They are here? How? Why in my house? Does my dream have any meaning?

"I- I what y'all doing why?" Shit I ain't even able to finish a decent sentence.

My STEPFATHER coughs and starts," I'm going out of this country for a month due to business issue. I don't want you to stay in this big mansion alone. This is not safe. We have so many political enemies. Beside there is robbers too. So you are going to stay with them from tomorrow. Only for a month. I know their father. We are childhood friends. And I can't also let you stay in a hotel so that's an only option."

And it takes couple of minutes for me to process this.

Another heart attack.

But then my sense comes in.

"It's not like I don't stay alone." I mumble and then look up into his eyes.

"I fucking always stay alone in this home. We just met after a year and you are talking about 'NOT SAFE'? Are you for real? I mean what's my problem if you really go or not? Geez what are you even talking about?" I try to be calm.

He glares at me and says," I always tighten the security here. And moreover no one knows who really live in this house. But in my absence they can do a lot Min Sora. You have to cooperate otherwise..." He whispers softly so that no one can hear expect me,"otherwise you know what I can do." the corner of his lips curved into a slight smirk.

I know what he can do. And I also know he is not fully saying the lie. He said the truth tho. But the difference is that by NOT SAFE FOR ME he meant NOT SAFE FOR MONEY.

"And it will be great if you guys have fun today. Make sure to eat something. I gotta go now." With that he goes away.

And another heart attack. Am I going to live with a 'dangerous being' . Or are they all inhuman. What to do now.

Time to act again.

"Um yeah ah I am sorry if that's a trouble but thanks anyway." I say awkwardly trying to get their attention from their screen and saying 'getthefuckoutfromhere' in 50 different tones.

They look at me and start talking about different things.

"So Sora. Well yeah hope we will have a great time together." Beomgyu says.

"I hope that too."

I hope my dumbshit. Who said I will go there in the first place?

"You know you are looking delicious right now." That Yeonjun finally opens his mouth.

He bites his lower lip really sexily and smirks. I have to say he is getting on my nerves.

"I know that." I hisses at him.

I don't know what has taken me all over suddenly but I'm not feeling afraid anymore.

He looks taken aback of my sudden sassy remark and I smirk at him in that moment.

He smirks back at me and came back.
"I would love to if you guys leave me and Sora alone." He says and the boys quickly left the place before I can say anything.

"Why don't you leave too?" I grit my teeth.

His eyes glints red and he speaks," Not so soon baby girl."

I don't know why but I am not feeling taken aback anymore. He is probably thinking I'm going to be afraid and beg him to leave.
On your face hjskjjks.

"Oh yeah what do you want now?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I bet my face looks like a bitch rn.

He seems surprised.

"You surely are something." He smirks widely and winked before I could say anything he teleports beside me.

He roughly pushes me on the edge of the couch by pushing my shoulder with his hands and makes me below him. In a move his whole body is between my two legs, one hand at the side of my bare waist and another at the side of my face. I can feel his breath fanning my lips and his nose brushing mine while he is caressing my cheek seductively.

My eyes widen and cheeks went fully red. Shouldn't he kill me?I pressed both of my lips tightly in a thick line.

"You don't know how tempting you become when this smart mouth of yours start talking. You are really impulsive Sora. Next time I won't be controlling myself to fuck you up roughly. Next time I won't vanish to jerk myself off and save you. Mark that Min Sora." He whispers sensually bringing his lips in my earlobe. He sucks it with his tongue passionately and bite my ears softly for two seconds.

"You don't know how much I want to give you at least a hickey right now. But I need to go. Let's meet soon at my house. How about at my bedroom?" He gives me a last peck on the earlobe and vanishes

(A/N):I can't help but I am going through so bad phase of my life so hope ya understand. Love you. Thank you so much.

Tysm
Take care of yourself and
Keep supporting XOXO