26

°°°

My vision returns to the coldness I don't belong to as I stare at his naive face in suspicion.
"So you reached from America today?"

"Yes! Now come here, I can't wait to feel you in my arms– I- just didn't say it..." He looks away, slight crimson hues overpowering his cheeks. I narrow my eyes, wondering if he is really blushing or just ill or maybe he is drunk. Yeah, the last one seems plausible enough.

"What are you thinking about? Come here?" A ludicrous pout forms on his face and he hugs the pillow tightly.
You are no different from the others.
"No." I blankly answer for his jaw to drop since he hasn't expected a refusal.

"Please? I'll make you feel better and I promise you will love it. You need my comforts and warmth princess." He insists with twang making me roll my eyes.

"I said no." Words come out so rudely from me that even I feel a little disturbed by myself but that's to stay away from attachment issues.
Maybe, we would be on friendly terms now only if he didn't lie.

He sighs and looks around, then his face enlivens when his eyes catch the sofa in a corner of the room. "Okay! I'll sleep on the couch then. Goodnight princess." He smiles which seems so genuine that my heart skips a beat. I really don't get him.

"You don't have to. Don't worry about me."
Or, are you just faking?

"I'm not...Sleep tight, princess." He gets up from the bed and adjusts himself on the sofa. I sigh, ignoring him and getting on the bed before curling up into a ball inside of the duvet, waiting to drift off.

Kill yourself before it's too late. Dead. Murder. Money and lust.

"Where am I?" I speak to myself in the lonely darkroom where's no little scope of light for me to see anything. All I know is I'm standing and my eyes are open and my overwhelming emotions are messed up.

Suddenly I feel the place rotating and in some seconds, I find myself in the very similar bathroom of my own room.

I look around and take some steps forward to see from where the cries are coming. Why is everything so similar and the voice is strangely–

Oh gosh

I scream out of shock when I see a girl laying on the blood-spattered floor, her hand is covered in red.

This can't be happening...This is from my past..She is–

I sit on my knees slowly, my trembling hand removing the strands of hair from her face to make myself sure. My heart sinks in upon seeing my younger self so lifeless and barely breathing.